Chapter 20

Dante's pov

You know what's the best part of life is? When everyone praises you for your work.

Currently everyone is praising me for winning the project as the idea was given by me. And not just that, but it was me who worked hard to implement this idea.

Everyone here are talking about me. Some peoples are eyeing me in respect and some in jealousy. I'm enjoying both though.

I was talking with my business partner when I saw two reporters were coming towards me.

I groaned internally looking at them. Not that I'm scared of answering them but these two reporters are just insane. They don't understand the term 'Personal life'. They try their best to frustrate the person by asking them personal questions. And if you don't answer them, they bloody publish rubish things in their articles.

Just few minutes back, I had given an interview. Through they too asked me about Maddison but atleast they didn't bug me much about Maddison or Crystal but these two reporters who are coming my way are surely gonna bug me a little too much.

Although I was angry inside but I still manage to give them a smile.

"Hello Mr knight" One of them said to which I nodded.

"If you don't mind we have few questions for you" Another one said and I nodded giving them a small smile but in reality I wanted to strangle their neck cause I know they're gonna ask me about Maddison and Crystal.

"So Mr knight first of all congratulations for winning this huge project" They said and I thanked them.

For few minutes they asked me about my works but then they showed their true colors.

"Mr knight recently you got married with the girl you claim to love, right? Who is she?" One of them asked and I mentally sighed.

"I have told this before too that I can't reveal her identity right now" I said calmly.

"And why so? Is their any problem?" Another one asked raising his brows at me.

Although I felt like strangling but still I managed to give him a smile.

"My wife knows how toxic this world is and how badly she's gonna be judged by others like my sister in law Sarah got judged and hated by others for no reason. So, she is taking her time before she reveals herself" I said and remembered the time when these same reporters and their other team members published stupid lies about Sarah.

Because of their lies Sarah got hate from so many peoples without any reason. Everyone out their judged her intentions for marrying my brother because they thought Sarah wasn't good enough for Ashton and also they thought that Sarah was gold digger, cheater and so on. But being a family I know how good she is and how lucky my brother is that he got a wife like Sarah.

"But what's her name? Least you can do is to tell us your wife's name" One of them said and I fought the urge to roll my eyes at him.

"I can't" I said giving them a tough look.

"Are you really married? You are not introducing your wife to us neither you are announcing her name, what's the matter?" They asked and I fists my palm tightly.

"I have told this before that I will introduce my wife to the world only when the correct time will come. Your desperation won't help" I said with authority to which they nodded.

"But what about Maddison?" One of them asked and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What about her?" I asked giving them a warning look.