Chapter 22

Crystal's pov

After having my breakfast I went back to my room called Martin to accompany me to the cemetery as I'm not allowed to go alone now.

"Hello, Crystal" I heard his voice from other side.

"Hey Martin. How are you?" I asked him.

"I'm good. By the way I got to know what you did yesterday. I'm happy that you thought to not to disturb me but Crystal it's my duty to accompany you wherever you go, no matter what the time is. So next time never see the time before calling me, okay" He said to which I rolled my eyes and hummed.

"I have to go somewhere" I said.

"Today?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said walking towards the window.

"But it's sunday today. You don't have to go to college or work" He said and I sighed.

"Yeah. Actually I have to go somewhere else. Can you come? It will take an hour only, than you will be free" I said.

"Yeah okay. But where do you have to go?" He asked and I almost groaned.

I hate sharing this news with anyone.

"Uhm..today is my mom's death anniversary.. So.. So I have to go to her grave" I said and mentally slapped myself for stammering.

He stayed silent for few seconds but than said he will be here in twenty minutes.

After that I disconnected the phone and went to change my clothes.

After changing my clothes I brushed my hairs and looked myself in mirror. I didn't wanted to agree on this but I'm looking really dull right now. Getting annoyed with my looks I threw the comb somewhere and left the room not before taking my handbag and phone.

When I was leaving, Sarah came to me with a smile. I smiled back at her.

"Are you going somewhere?" She asked raising her brows at me.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Alone?" She asked giving me a look.

"No no. Martin is here to take me out" I said thus she nodded.

She was about to say something but her phone starts ringing so she left. I sighed and went outside where Martin was already standing and was waiting for me.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

We finally reached cemetery. I went numb looking at that place. This place always gives me anxiety.

"Can you please wait here? I want to go alone" I asked to which at first he was suspicious but then he agreed.

Giving him a small smile I went inside. When I reached my mom's grave I felt my eyes wet. Sitting beside her grave I kept the bouquet in front of her name.

"Hey mom" I smiled with tears in my eyes.

"How are you?" I asked caressing her name.

"By the way I'm good. B-but I miss you. A lot" I said with a small smile.

"But I know you must be living in a peaceful place, away from all these mess" I said and remembered the time my granny used to cry for her.

"You know, Granny uses to miss you a lot when she was alive. Not just her, but me too".

"We both used to miss you and now *sigh* I'm missing you both".

"You both must be partying without me and here I'm all alone. No one is there for me" I cried and hugged her grave.