Chapter 25

Dante's pov

After solving our issues, Crystal and I, decided to go to food court before Sarah calls us again. When we were making our way to food court, my phone ringed. I asked Crystal to go ahead and I stayed to receive the call.

After finishing my call, I went to the food court and spot them. They were happily chatting with eachother without caring about anything in the world. I smiled looking at them.

'My favorite women' I thought looking at them but slightly frowned at my own words.

Yes, Mom and Sarah were the womens I always cared about but from when did Crystal made her place in that list is beyond my thinking.

Even when I knew in past that I was supposed to marry Madison, still I couldn't give that place to her. But with Crystal, it's all different. Infact, Crystal is different. Our relation is different.

I'm still unable to understand that how she and I ended up together. But it doesn't mean that I'm considering divorce. Nope! Atleast not from my side. Though I'm not sure about Crystal. I have no idea what she want.

Crystal is a whole different story to me. She is different. I know I always say this but I can't help it. Everytime I see her, I realise how different she is from others.

She is only nineteen but she don't behave like one. Other girls of her age are not always this mature, like she is. Other girls of her age loves enjoying their lives by shopping, partying, making friends, dating and what not but she don't. Through I'll throw an objection if she even thought of dating someone but other than that, I really want her to enjoy her life a bit with her Girl friends.

But unlike other girls, instead of enjoying her life as according to her age, she works. She earns her own money. Though this is something praiseworthy and motivational but I don't like it. Nope. It's not like I hate working womens. I do like them. My mom is a working women and I'm proud of her and so as my sister in law, Sarah. But with Crystal, it looks like she don't work because she wants to, she work because she need to.

I have seen her a lot of times calculating her expenses in her expense diary. Nope! I didn't went through her diary but accidentally I read the headline when I was in her cabin for some file.

But it's not like that she don't enjoy her work at office, she do. In fact she loves her work. But she isn't doing that for fun. She is doing work because of her necessity.

So, the point here is, she works because she is scared, scared for her future. She is scared that what if things didn't go as how she has planned, what will she do? She is scared thinking that nobody is there for her who will help her mentally, emotionally and financially. Even though we all are there for her but she is scared. And for the matter of fact I know she is scared of trusting us. Even though she did trust us when she said yes for our marriage and to live in our mansion but she is scared to trust us deeply. Maybe because she is scared of trusting people easily because of her past.

And for this, I solely blame her father. And I'm damn sure that because of his lack of interest and betrayal, she has gained trust issues. And has became way to more mature than her age. Because of his selfishness, she don't get to enjoy her life like normal people of her age do. He has made her life traumatic and because of this she can't even live her life a bit without caring about her future even for once.

How much I want to remove those worry lines from her forehead but I can't. She won't let me.

I sighed.

"Dante" A voice called me to which my thoughts came to an end and I looked ahead to see Sarah was calling me.

I went to her and sit in the middle with my mom and Crystal beside me.