Chapter 29

Fun fact:- Wattpad users don't need to spend money to vote and comment in someone's book. So please, stop being a ghost reader.

Crystal's pov

Few days later...

Ever since Maddison has been arrested, her and Dante's family are continuesly trending in the news. Everyone is talking about them. Not just that, but now once again I'm in the news. Everyone wants to know who is Dante's wife and why she is hiding herself from the world.

Not just that but they were nagging Kingsleys too and Kingsleys being Kingsleys, they played their usual dirty game which was to shift blame on others for their own wrongdoings.

Just now I have watched an interview of Maddison's mom where she very conveniently placed all the blame on us. Not just that but she bloody called me names. Through she didn't revealed my name, she addressed me as Dante's wife and then kept on abusing me in the name of interview.

After watching her video, I literally felt like breaking something but I somehow stopped myself. Now that Maddison has been arrested and Knights have taken all their money back from them, I know they are going to speak rubbish about us almost everyday so breaking things are of no use.

After I calmed myself I decided to get ready for the college.

Yeah college.

I'm going college after three days and I really feel don't feel like going. It's not that I hate college or something, infact I love college. It just sometimes I become too lazy to do anything and today is my lazy day.

With sour mood, I decided to bath first so I took my clothes out from the wardrobe and went to the bathroom.

When I was in shower, my mind automatically went to the best three days of my life when I was free from college and office. All I was doing was rest and I loved that.

During those days, mrs Knight literally made me feel luckiest. She was always around and made me really comfortable with her. Not just her but Sarah too was their for me. They both are really sweet and caring.

I like them so much.

Well talking about Dante, I was really nervous around him after that night but he not for once made me uncomfortable in his presence. Infact he made me happy with his awesome sense of humor. Though it doesn't mean that he didn't came close to me. He did!

When we were alone he used to peck my cheek and instead of getting scared about being caught by someone he seemed to be careless about that matter. And when I tried to scold him for his behavior instead of understanding things, he bloody laughed at me which made me mad but he had his ways to get my forgiveness which was giving me threats of more pecks.

I laugh when I remembered his threats. He is too cute.

After my bath, I quickly wore my clothes and then proceed to do the makeup and this time I decided to look good for Dante.

No no, not for him. For me. For my ownself.

Keep lying to yourself.

My inner voice mocked me to which I groaned. Later I start doing my makeup but felt little down when I saw a little band aid on my forehead. Through I'm healing now but what happened three days before really made me scared.

Shaking my head I started applying makeup on my face when I got a text from Ashley.

Ugh. She's really being noisy nowadays.

I ignored her message and continued getting ready. When I was done I smiled at myself as I was looking prettier than usual.

After that I took my bag and ran downstairs but as I was running down the stairs my clumsy ass kicked in and suddenly I jerked forward and in the process my tummy got bumped with the sharp railing causing me to cry in pain.