Chapter 14

Dante's pov

"All set?" Dad asked for the fifth time making me roll my eyes in sarcasm.

"Dad, stop being annoying. Everything is good. I have checked all the documents and our presentation thrice. Stop worrying now. This time we will get this project for sure" I said trying to soothe my dad.

"Yes dad, don't worry. Everything will be good. We have worked hard and I have faith in our work" Ashton said in my support.

"I know boys but everytime we work our ass of for this project and we ended up not getting it. Last year we were also ready but one of our employee backstabbed us and gave our confidential information to our competitor and they got the project. I just hope this time nothing goes wrong" Dad sighed looking worried.

"Don't worry dad. Everything will be good this time" I sighed comforting him.

After Crystal joined our office today we all left to attend an important meeting. Every year the biggest entrepreneur of this country held a meeting in which he gives the most biggest project to one of the businessman.

But the biggest problem is that it's too hard to convince him and every year best businessmens got the invitation and one of them gets the project.

We all work hard to get this one project as this is the most profitable one. But the competition is way too high. It's difficult to win against them.

In all these years we hardly got this project for three times and that too in a long gap. Last year we could have won but couldn't cause of the one backstabbing employee.

As of now we were waiting for the meeting to start. Our wait ended as Mr Jonathan entered the next moment.

Time skip.

After four and half hours of meeting the winner was decided.

Guess who? Us. We got the project. We fuCking got the project. We.

Me, Ashton and dad shared a group hug in happiness. Later we all thanked Mr Jonathan for the opportunity. Other businessmen starts congratulated us with fake smile and some with genuine smile.

Coming out of the meeting room dad called mom to give her the news.

"Honey, we got the project" Dad yelled in happiness causing me and Ashton to laugh. But soon I narrowed my gaze at Ashton as he was filming the moment in his phone.

Did I ever told you that Ashton loves filming memorable moments so that he and us can cherish the moment forever.

"Oh my god, congratulations Simon. I knew you will get the project this year. You all worked hard for this project" Mom said in happiness.

"Yeah. God was in our favour this year" Dad laughed and mom laughed too.

"Not just this year but god has been in our favour since forever. It just nowadays he is giving us back to back happiness. First that our contract with Kingsleys got dismissed than my Dante got saved from marrying that bitch instead he got married to Crystal and now you guys got the project" Mom said and I felt a strange feeling in my chest.

"And....oh my god" Mom stopped suddenly thus we all looked at each other in confusion.

"What happened mom?" Ashton asked still recording.

"I just realised that how lucky Crystal is for us. Because of her we got free from Kingsleys. After her arrival in your office you guys got this important project and for the very first time this year, I have gained 45% more profit in my clothing brand in compare to other years just after her arrival" Mom said shockingly and dad nodded.