Chapter 26

Fun fact:- Wattpad users don't need to spend money to vote and comment in someone's book. So please, stop being a ghost reader.

Crystal's pov

Today's classes are cancelled.

I read that on notice board and sighed. No classes today. They could have messaged everyone. Why did they waste our time?

I decided to go back to the mansion but a friend of mine, Ashley stopped me.

"Hey, where are you going?" She asked me in her thick voice.

"Home" I replied with a small smile.

"Why? Just stay here" She said happily and I looked at her weirdly.

"But classes are cancelled, no? Why would I stay here?" I asked and this time she looked at me weirdly.

"God girl. Don't you know why classes are cancelled today?" She asked me and I shook my head in negative to which she slapped her forehead.

"Today is the big day for the students who are studying costume designing in our college. Today a lot of models will come and wear their clothes and will do ramp walk in auditorium. And not just that but the student who will win first prize in costume designing, will get the chance to work with the biggest designer in new york" Ashley said to which I nodded in understanding.

"Let's go to the auditorium. Models can come anytime now" She said and I shook my head.

"I'm not interested" I said making a face to which she glared me.

"Oh shut up" With this she caught my wrist and dragged me towards the auditorium despite my denials.

Once we reached there, we both settled ourselves in chairs along with other students. I rolled my eyes at her behaviour and looked around to see that auditorium was decorated nicely. Our professors, dean and other important guests are settled in the front row.

Soon models started coming and started with their introduction and about the outfits they were wearing.

I got bored in middle so thought of scrolling through my insta. But I kept on listening them when they were talking about themselves.

I was stalking my favorite hollywood actor when I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey! I'm Maddison Kingsley and here I'm wearing an outfit designed by Patricia Bell" I froze listening this and looked up to see Maddison was there. She was standing in the middle of the stage and was showing off her dress in front of others.

What the hell?

My mind was constantly asking me to run away from there but my body didn't supported me. I was numb and kept sitting their staring at Maddison with my shocked face.

But that wasn't enough. Because feeling my gaze Maddison looked towards me and soon her happy face turned angry but she quickly masked her emotions and smiled looking at others. But this time her smile looked fake. She was angry.

"She's too good" I heard someone's voice beside me. I turned around to see that Ashley was looking at Maddison with dreamy face.

"Who is good?" I asked her to which she looked at me and again at Maddison.

"Maddison Kingsley. Who else? She is my favorite model" Ashley said to which I nodded at her and again looked at Maddison but she was gone. I sighed in relief.

"You know Maddison Kingsley is perfect. I love everything about her. Be it her body, hair, her voice, her attitude, everything" Ashley said and I looked at her weirdly.