Chapter 12

Crystal's pov

Tring. Tring. Tring.

Waking up with this irritating sound of my alarm clock, I groaned. After switching the alarm I rubbed my eyes for the clear view. Holy fuCk.

I became shocked with this new surrounding but then realisation hit me. I'm in Knight mansion. Phew.

I quickly came out from this posh bed and ran to washroom to do my morning business. After that I took a warm shower and changed my clothes for college.

I wore a red full sleeve t-shirt along with a black jeans. Later I wore my sneakers and combed my hairs. I wore my watch and did a little makeup. After I was done I took my bag and left the room.

When I was in last stair I again tripped and this time i hurt my knee a little. I groaned rubbing my knee when Mrs knight came running to me.

"Oh my goodness! Are you okay, Crystal?" She asked and made me stand.

"Yes, I'm okay mrs knight" I said embarrassed with the fact that she caught me tripping twice.

"You should be careful, Crystal" She chipped looking at me with concern to which I nodded.

"You're going to college?" She asked looking at me up and down.

"Yeah" I replied looking at her.

"Cool. Come let's have breakfast" She said dragging me towards the dining room.

"No no, mrs knight. I don't need breakfast" I said trying to stop her.

I usually don't have breakfast cause of college. So, I really am not hungry.

Mrs knight stopped and looked at me with shocked eyes.

"Breakfast is the most important meal and you don't want to eat breakfast?" She asked looking at me with shock.

"I don't eat breakfast cause of my college so I don't feel hungry at morning" I said and she widened her eyes more.

"No wonder you're so thin. Come let's have breakfast. You need energy for college and your job" She said and again starts dragging me.

When we reached near she made me sit and start serving me some soup.

"Mrs knight please" I pleaded not wanting to eat.

Don't get me wrong but I tend to puke if I eat something in other time instead of eating at my regular time.

"I'm not taking no as an answer. You have to eat" She said pushing the bowl to me.

"What happened? Why are you forcing her?" Mr knight asked looking amused.

"I'm not forcing her. I'm just asking her to have her breakfast. She don't eat breakfast, ever" Mrs knight said widening her eyes more for effect.

"What? Why?" Mr knight too looked shocked.

Before I could answer him Mrs knight cuts me off.

"Because of her college" Mrs knight said glaring me.

"Crystal, your college isn't more away from this place. So you have plenty of time to have your breakfast. Plus breakfast is an important meal. You just can't skip your breakfast no matter what" Mr knight said and gestured me to finish my soup.

"Come on. Be a good girl and finish your breakfast" Mrs knight said taking the seat beside her husband.

Later Ashton, Sarah and Dante joined us. Dante took a seat beside me and starts serving himself. When his eyes fell on my bowl he narrowed his eyes at me.

"You're just having soup. No other stuffs?" Dante asked looking at me and then my bowl. I groaned at his question and unwillingly start drinking this delicious tomato soup.

This soup is delicious but I'm not feeling like drinking the whole soup.

"She wasn't ready for this soup too. I forced her. She don't eat breakfast" Mrs knight said and shook her head in disappointment.

"Crystal this is not good. You have to eat your breakfast everyday. And not just breakfast but other meals too" Sarah said and I nodded.

I finally finished my soup with so much of difficulty.

"You're the one who had the smallest amount of breakfast and you're the one who finished your breakfast in last. Girl you need to eat more and fast" Sarah chuckled looking at me with amusement.

I glared her a little but instead of leaving the topic she starts laughing along with her husband and mrs knight. Mr knight was smiling at me and Dante..uh. He was busy in his phone.

I shook my head and got up from the table to leave but mrs knight stopped me and told me that Martin will accompany me. Half heartily I agreed and we both left to my college.

Time skip.

After the hectic day in college it was time for me to work at Knights.

Me and Martin reached their at time. I came out of car and looked at the huge building in front of me.

Knight's pvt limited.

Their workplace is so fuCking huge. I can't believe that I'm gonna work here.

Releasing a deep breath I looked at Martin who gave me a small smile.

"Don't worry you'll slay your first day. All the best" Martin said giving me a smile.

I smiled back and start walking inside the building.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Hope you guys liked the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. Also share this story with your friends and family.

Thank You (◍•ᴗ•◍)