Chapter 7

Dante's pov

Have you ever been in a situation where you don't know whether you should laugh or cry? Well I'm asking this because right now I'm in the same situation.

I'm glad that now I don't have to tolerate Maddison but at the same time I'm confused about my wife.

I don't know a thing about her. What if she isn't that innocent? What if she's more bitchy than Maddison? What if she backstabbed us? All these questions are running in my head causing me headache.

Few minutes ago mom, dad and I had interaction with reporters. It was hard convincing them that I'm married with someone I loved but the truth is that I don't know anything about her, except her name, Crystal.

About Crystal, I think she's beautiful. She has big brown eyes. Beautiful cheeks, a sharp nose, pink lips and sharp jaw line. Her waist length long hairs are brown in color, just like her eyes. And her skin. Her skin is so fuCking soft.

When the priest asked me to kiss her I wasn't interested. But the moment I touched her soft cheeks with my large hands and kissed her right cheek instead of kissing her lips, I regretted my action. I should have kissed her lips. Damn those luscious lips.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I thinking all these things? I shouldn't think about her nor her skin or anything related to her.

Cursing myself I went to my dad. He is talking with someone in his phone and mom is just beside him.

"I want all her details till tomorrow" Dad ordered someone and ended the call.

"Whose details you want?" I asked frowning.

"Your wife" Dad said.

"My wife" I whispered feeling warm inside my heart.

"Yeah, actually we wanted to make sure if involving her in our life is safe or not?" Dad said and I nodded.

"Come on Simon. I told you that she's a good person" Mom said rolling her eyes.

"Amelia, how can you say that? Maybe she's not" Dad asked raising his brows.

Although dad is saying the same thing which I was thinking earlier but still I didn't like the idea of someone judging Crystal.

Weird.

"Simon, you might not understand who is good or who is not, but I do. One glimpse of someone, and I exactly can tell you that if that person gonna be a friend or an enemy. And about Crystal, I'm hundred and ten percent sure that she's not someone who'll backstab us or anyone. She's a good person" Mom smiled proudly.

Well that's true. Mom can exactly predict who's a friend or an enemy. She never liked Kingsleys. She always used to say that they are manipulative and evil. And true to her words, Kingsleys proved themselves evil.

"But she backstabbed Kingsleys, didn't she?" Dad raised his brows at mom.

"Are you serious, Simon?" Mom asked narrowing her gaze at dad.

"Okay okay. I take my words back" Dad apologized raising his hands in surrender.

"But tell me one thing, you knew Maddison for years but you never liked her. And this girl Crystal, you just met her and you already trust her?" Dad asked shockingly.

"Simon, dare you compare Crystal with Maddison. Crystal is nothing like her. Maddison is nothing but a piece of shit. And Crystal, she's basically a diamond" Mom glared him and dad again raised his hands inp surrender.

"And you see Simon, If she wanted she could have easily married Dante and blackmailed all of us to accept her, for money. But she didn't do that. Instead she told us everything about Kingsleys. She decided to risk her career and life. She knew Kingsleys will not leave her still she told us the truth instead of keeping us in dark. And you think she's not trustworthy?" Mom said.

"She risked her whole life for the truth and now it's our turn to return her favour. We have to keep her safe from Kingsleys" Mom said and me and dad, both were shocked but nodded.

"And yeah, she's the best thing ever happened to us" Mom smiled looking at dad and me.

Before dad could say something, Sarah came huffing.

"Mom dad, we can't find Crystal" Sarah said and my eyes widened in shock.

Where is she?

"Did you search her everywhere?" Dad asked immediately.

"Yes, we did. Ashton is searching her through cctv cameras" Sarah winced.

"Where can she go?" Mom asked surprisingly.

"When was the last time you see her?" I asked her.

"When you were giving interviews to the reporters. I was talking to her but than my mom called me and I excused myself. When I returned she wasn't their. I thought of waiting for her, so I did. But she didn't returned. So me and Ashton started searching her but didn't find her" Sarah replied looking tensed.

"Maybe she.."

Before mom could say something Ashton came running.

"Um.. She left" Ashton said.

"She left?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, actually I caught her in one of the camera. She was walking out of the building. Maybe she went back to her home" Ashton said and we all nodded.

"What now?" Sarah asked.

"What?" Mom questioned.

"Um.. I mean now she and uh.. Dante are married.. *looking at me* so isn't she supposed to live with us. Also this way we can make sure that she's safe?" Sarah said and mom nodded.

"Yeah, but please wait till tomorrow. My man is gonna collect all her information. Then we can ask her to move in with us" Dad said and we all nodded. "Also we should let her be alone for sometime, she needs some alone time after what happened today" Dad added.

Later we all decided to go back to our mansion. All this while I couldn't concentrate on what others were talking. My mind was filled with the drama which happened today. I never imagined that one day destiny will play weird games with me.

Hopefully everything will be fine soon.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. And do share this story with your friends and followers.

Thank You (◍•ᴗ•◍)