Chapter 37

Crystal's pov

After our little moment we both parted a little and looked at each other.

Dante had a teasing smile on his face which made me blush to which I looked away from him.

"Why are you looking away from me, hm?" Dante asked and suddenly pulled me closer to him to which I gasped in shock.

He smirked at my reaction and kissed my left cheek teasingly.

"You're beautiful" Dante said dreamily causing me to look away from him.

"Crystal" Dante chirped and pulled my face towards him.

"Crystal I wanted to confess something from a very long time but was waiting for the right time but since it will take two weeks for that right time to come, I think I can't wait anymore now. So-" He stopped and sighed heavily.

"Crystal. I love you. I really, really, really love you. I didn't know when did I fell in love with you but here I am, madly and deeply in love with you" He said to which my eyes widened in shock.

Everything around me stopped. Everything became blurry. The only thing which wasn't blur is Dante.

"And I want to give this marriage a chance. I want you in my future, always and forever" Dante completed and looked at me, waiting for my response but I was too shocked to response at this moment.

I instantly pulled myself from his arms and looked at him surprisingly. I tried to say something but i couldn't. Atlast I pinched my wrist to believe everything.

"Seriously?" Dante chuckled at me. "That's your response after my confession?" He asked, amusement dancing in his eyes.

"Y-you love me? Like really?" I asked not believing his words.

"Yep" He replied with a small smile.

"Why?" I asked shockingly.

I can't believe this. Dante, the dashing billionaire loves me. Me?

"Because you're amazing. You make me feel things. You make me feel lively. Before meeting you, I never felt anything for any girl which I feel for you. I'm not going to lie but I had few flings before you but with them I never felt anything but with you, I can't describe my feelings in correct words" Dante chirped and came near me.

"Before you, I never thought that I will fall in love with someone. But now I'm in love with you and I'm so fucking happy and proud of myself for loving you. You're the best thing happened to me. I want to live with you, make memories with you, fight with you, romance with you, visit different places with you, have kids with you, grow old with you. In short I want to be with you for the rest of my life" Dante said to which my eyes filled with tears.

"Crystal, you're beautiful, sweet, cheerful, intelligent, brave, smart, clumsy. Overall you're perfect and I love you" Dante said with a smile.

And this time I decided to not to hide my emotions. I tightly hugged him and sobbed in his arms. Dante kept on smoothing my hairs.

After breaking the hug I wiped my tears and smiled at him.

"Say something" Dante whined.

"You just gave me a shock, you know that, right? Atleast give me little time to process things" I scolded him to which he rolled his eyes.

I looked at him and shook my head in amusement.

"Dante, I'm not going to lie but I'm not in love with you, yet" I said and saw his eyes turned sad.

Oh no.

"But I have strong feelings for you, like really strong feelings" I said to which he smiled a little.