Epilogue

On your high demand, here's an epilogue!

Crystal's pov

- Five years later -

It has been five years of mine and Dante's marriage now. God knows how time flies so fast.

Just five years ago, we were strangers, unaware of each other's existence but today we are happily married and who can't stay away from each other for even a day now.

I still remember the day my granny died, I felt so lonely. I thought that I would never have anyone in my life now but I was wrong.

I kept cursing god but god being the kind one gave me such a beautiful and loving family who never made me feel unwanted. God gave me so many reasons to smile and so many people to call family. Be it my husband Dante, my mom and dad, Sarah, Ashton and their daughter Chloe or be it Xavier, my son.

Yes, apart from being Dante's wife, now I'm the mother of his and my son Xavier as well.

Xavier is my cute one year old kid who is getting naughty day by day. He is my world, my everything and he looks exactly like his father.

I love him more than anyone in this world. He is my favorite person in this whole world. Every time I see him, I feel so happy and proud that he is my son.

I remember the day I got to know that I'm pregnant again, I cried and cried in happiness. Everyone was so worried seeing me crying but when I told them the good news they all cried too.

During my pregnancy everyone took great care of me, especially Dante. We celebrated my pregnancy almost everyday and he fulfilled all my stupid cravings without any complaints.

And to my disbelief this man loved me even more when I threw stupid tantrums at him due to my mood swings.

Not just that but Dante even arranged comfortable dates at home when I was heavily pregnant. He fulfilled my all legit and illegitimate wishes without complaints.

And that's how nine months passed away and we got to meet our little Prince, Xavier.

So now our life is finally complete. We are happy and living our best life. My all complaints regarding life have now disappeared and now I only thank god for giving me this happy family.

My chain of thoughts came to an end when I heard my little monster's cries.

I instantly stood up from the bed and walked near his cradle where he was kicking his tiny legs in the air with a little bit of tears in his beautiful blue eyes.

"Aww.. My baby is up" I said in a playful voice and lifted him up in my arms to which he stopped crying.

"Aww.. My baby" I cooed twirling a little to which he let out a small smile and touched my chest.

"So my baby is hungry?" I asked in a childish tone to which he started to babble.

Cute.

I smiled brightly at him and settled myself in bed with him on my lap and started breastfeeding him.

In the meantime Xavier grabbed my locket in his little fist. I kissed his forehead and caressed his head softly.

My baby.

Once he was done I covered myself properly and wiped his mouth and then changed his clothes.

"Let's go out. Dadda must be on his way, right?" I asked at which his eyes turned happy and he started to giggle loudly.

"Da.... Da... Da.." He uttered Dad with so much excitement.

Of course.

This little devil always troubles me but when it comes to his Dad, he becomes all cute and shy. Little monster.