Chapter 16

Dante's pov

97. 98. 99. 100.

After completing 100 pushups I wiped my sweat and made my way towards my room. When I was passing by my room, my gaze instantly went towards Crystal's room. Her room is just beside me.

Just thinking about her a small smile breaks in my face.

She is crazy and funny and cute, too.

She is clumsy but hates it when someone call her that. Idiot.

Yesterday she was getting so angry when I was teasing her. Though I felt like not teasing her but her reactions were so cute that I couldn't help and kept on teasing her.

Shaking my head, I went back to my room to get ready for office.

Once done I went to have breakfast where everyone was present. I settled myself beside dad and filled my plate with delicious food.

My gaze than wandered to Crystal's plate and I internally groaned. She was eating the smallest amount of food one can have. Even a five year old kid eat more than her.

Also she was looking least interested in her breakfast.

"I think we should throw a party, what say?" Ashton chirped all of a sudden.

"Party, but why?" Sarah asked him to which he groaned.

"Because I'm divorcing you" Ashton said in uninterested tone to which I laughed whereas Sarah glared me and Ashton angrily.

"Chill baby, I'm not divorcing you *Sarah nodded* now *glared him*" Ashton laughed at her.

"God Sarah, we got the biggest project after so many years. That's why I said we should throw a big party" Ashton said giving her a soft peck.

"Ohhh. That's an amazing idea" Sarah nodded looking happy.

"Exactly. We will invite all our business partners, staffs and other important persons. What say dad?" Ashton asked dad to which he nodded.

"Of course. Ask our event organizer to start preparing" Dad said to which he nodded.

With this they all busied themselves in party talks meanwhile my gaze went towards Crystal who was looking uncomfortable between us.

I frowned looking at her. Maybe she is feeling left out.

Not wanting her to feel out of place I decided to talk to her. Seeing everyone was busy I slowly moved towards her and sat beside her.

Looking at me she groaned. I laughed at her reaction.

"So clumsy, did you liked your cabin?" I asked to which she glared me but nodded in yes.

"By the way I hate mistakes in office work so make sure to check your work twice before submitting to anyone" I said faking authority thinking she will get scared but she just gave me a nod.

Huh? Why is she not responding like usual?

I frowned at her and continued eating my breakfast.

When she was almost finished with her breakfast her phone pinged with a message. Checking her phone she looked troubled. Frowning I patted her shoulder.

Scared she looked in my direction but sighed looking at me.

"Why are you looking scared? Is everything ok?" I asked to which she nodded giving me a fake smile.

"Crystal, what is it?" I asked narrowing my gaze to her phone.

She sighed and looked at me.

"Nothing just got some new assignments from college" She said but I knew she was lying.