Chapter 36

Writing this chapter was a challenge for me because I bloody wrote and deleted this chapter thrice because I wasn't satisfied. But now finally I'm satisfied that this chapter is worth writing for.

Also check my other book 'Our lost princess'. I need your love and support for that book :-)

Crystal's pov

- At night -

After dinner, everyone went back to their rooms, except for me and Dante.

Dante went to his study as he wanted to talk to Martin whereas I decided to walk in his garden for some time.

I walked outside the main door and made my way towards the garden.

Heaven.

I muttered softly as I felt cool air kissing me on my face. I was surrounded with flowers. And the moonlight is making the flowers and the view more beautiful.

I smiled and crossed my arms across my chest and start walking.

I'm loving this peace.

I kept on walking around the garden until I got tired. Although I wanted to go to my bed and rest but this night was so beautiful so I decided to sit for sometime instead of leaving so soon.

So I went to the nearby and sat myself and grinned as my legs got little relief from standing and walking. I took a deep breath and looked around myself.

Everything here feels like a dream. A beautiful dream.

My life has became more beautiful and meaningful ever since I have met or I can say, have married Dante.

Before meeting Dante, my life was so boring and plain. I was doing nothing special. I was a simple girl with dreams.

Well, I'm still a simple girl with dreams except for the fact that now I'm a billionaire's wife. In correct words, Billionaire's replaced bride.

Before marrying Dante I never thought that I'll marry a billionaire. Okay okay. Before Dante, I never wanted to marry someone after knowing what my dad did with my mother.

Well I know that not every men are same. Just because my dad was unfaithful to my mom, it's not necessary that everyone will be like him.

There are guys who loves their wives or girlfriends a lot and are faithful towards them but I was scared that what if my husband or boyfriend would have been like Dad.

I don't know what my mom went through but my grandma used to tell me that my mom was broken beyond repair.

Before marrying dad, my mom was a chirpy woman but after living with dad, she changed. From being a woman who wanted to enjoy every moment of life to became a living dead body, she changed.

And no way in hell I wanted to be like her. That's why I was scared of relationships.

But with Dante everything seems different. He makes me feel different.

Sure, today's morning he was rude to me but apart from that he is a great person.

With him, I feel happy and safe. He makes me feel safe with his mere presence only.

I don't know what's going to happen after few months but right now I just want to enjoy my moments with him. I want to make memories with him so that in future if we part our ways I will not have regrets.

A lump formed in my throat just by thinking of separating from Dante. In these few months I have got attached to him and his family way too much that now just by thinking of being seperate from them makes my anxious.