Chapter 15

Crystal's pov

I kept looking at him in shock whereas that moron was smirking looking at me.

"How dare you?" I chirped angrily to which he smirked more at me.

"Oh come on, I was just happy that you didn't fell, this time" He said and I glared him.

"You know what, I don't want to talk an insensitive arrogant jerk" Cursing him a little I made my way towards my room which was upstairs.

"Climb carefully" I heard his shout and increased my pace just to show him that I don't fall every freaking time and thankfully I didn't fall this time.

I mentally pat my back and turned around to look at him but didn't him.

Where did he go?

As I turned around I gasped seeing him standing an inch away from me.

"Scared?" He asked smirking at me to which I pushed him a little.

"I'm not scared. It just you came suddenly so i..i.. "

"You got scared" He cuts me off to which I glared him hard but did he looked affected from my glares? Noooo.

"Why are you so annoying?" I asked angrily.

"Why are you so clumsy?" He asked back to which I got more angry.

"For god sake I'm not clumsy" I whined to which he gave me a 'really' look.

Before I could say something his mom came towards us.

"What happened? *turning towards me* Crystal why are you looking upset?" She asked and I sighed.

"He is irritating me" I complained looking at Dante who just chuckled in return.

"Dante?" His mom turned towards him and raised her brows at him.

"No mom, I wasn't irritating her. I was just concerned that she eats too less and works so much. All these things are making her tired. So I was just telling her to eat more food for energy" Dante lied causing me to look at him in shock.

"No, he is lying. He was calling me clumsy" I said greeting my teeth in anger.

"No mom, why would I lie?" He said ever so innocently.

"Cause you're lier" I said angrily.

"I'm not" He said narrowing his gaze at me.

"Yes, you are. And not just lier but you're arrogant too" I said looking directly in his eyes.

"Oh please, neither I'm lier nor I'm arrogant. You're blind who can't see anything and keeps on falling everywhere" He said causally.

"You're blind. I'm perfectly okay" I shouted at him.

"That explains why you keep on falling everytime" He yelled at the same pitch.

"You know what you're blind. I don't fall everytime" I yelled at him.

"Oh please, you..."

"Shut up, you two. You guys are fighting like kids" Mrs Knight cuts him off and glared him.

"Okay now Dante, apologize" Mrs Knight said and I mentally smirked.

"Sorry mom" Dante said to which I got shocked.

"Not me, her. You told her mean stuffs" Mrs Knight said and I nodded at her.

"What? No mom, I didn't said any mean things to her" He tried to defend himself.