The estes method in room B340

We went back to sit on the sofa, colby was sat on the arm chair then on the sofa it was Sam, Amanda and then Kat, Matt was sat on the arm of the sofa and i was sat on the floor in front of Sam and Colby. “What we’re gonna do as the last method is called the estes method basically if you haven't seen this before it's pretty much sensory deprivation, you’ll have headphones where you cant hear anything also wear a little blindfold, its hooked up to a spirit box which will flip through channels basically it sounds like static and you’ll hear words every once in a while im gonna be saying those words while everybody else is asking questions, i wont be able to hear what you guys are saying, we might have a conversation pretty much.” Colby informed both the camera and Matt and I. “right is everyone ready?” Sam asked before we got got started, everyone nodding or mumming in response, as we were all preparing for this i went back over to the bed to get my drink and my pen and pad, I back over to the group but before i sat down i noticed the Colby was struggling to do the blindfold so i put my stuff down on the little table that was sat infront of the group and i went behind him “here let me help you” i said taking the blindfold from his hands and tied it for him, “is that okay?” i asked “yeah thats good thanks” he replied and then put his headphone on and i sat back on the floor infront of Sam and Colby. 

I found a clear page in my notebook and prepared my mind for it, “so im going to start us out again with… i wanna open the line of communication specifically and only with the spirits that reside in room B340… im reaching out to spirits-” amanda said but was then interupted by colby “im ready” “-im reaching out to spirits with positivity. Are there any positive spirits here with us?” Amanda asks. I sit there and listen for anything, i start to draw lines back and forth, back and forth on my notepad but there was no answer “are there any negative spirits with us?” i ask after no response, after a while with no answer i write ‘just’ in my book and Colby finally speaks “yeah” “i wrote ‘only'” amanda said “what did you write?” Sam asks looking over my shoulder “i wrote down ‘just’” i answered.

“Are you the spirit we’ve been trying to communicate-” Sam question only to be interrupted by Colby answering “it’s me” “not me” amanda said pointing at what she had just written “i just saw something behind the camera” Amanda said to the group “are there multiple spirits here?” Sam asked “behind” Colby said, everyone started looking behind then but Amanda pointed out that she had just seen something behind the camera “how many spirits are there in the room with us?” Sam repeats i write down ‘darkest’ “the darkest” Colby replies “i know your not the darkest spirit because ive come across darker” Amanda said “it was me” Colby said “are you the spirit that resides in room B340?” i question “not alone” Colby said “yes he’s here but he’s not alone. Were you the spirit that deleted our footage?” Sam asked “i cant… me” Colby said “can something else in the room delete the footage?” i asked “i tried” Colby replied “your next” he added “theres someone else here with us… hes the one that just said ‘your next’” i said “who was he talking to?” Matt asks as they all look at me “me” i said “it’s the man from earlier” i add “are you the one responsible for the tragedies?” Amanda asks “ship” colby replied “so maybe not in this room but on the whole ship” Sam said “something just touched my foot” Amanda said looking straight ahead “did you just touch my foot?” she questioned Kat “no i dont think so” Kat answered looking around the floor to see what it could have been.

“Im just gonna go over there a second” i said getting up and going over to the bed “okay, are you alright?” Sam asked “yeah im just gonna try and concentrate on something” i said and sat on the bed with my notepad and pen. The others carried on asking questions and i closed my eyes trying to connect and concentrate, i saw a women the same i saw earlier today but she wasnt injured right now and didnt have blood on her,  the man was also here from earlier but he was also normal and wasnt hurt. 

Sams pov:

Y/N had just gone to sit on the bed so she could concentrate, the rest of us carried on asking questions “get me off” Colby said “do you need help leaving?” i asked “now” Colby replied “are you stuck on this ship?” i asked again “eternity” he replied “no way” i said in disbelief as everyone elses mouth opened “these are the clearest answers we have ever gotten” i said happy and surprised at what we are getting, “hell” colby said out of nowhere “get out” he added “we dont want to get out… what if we dont get out?” Amanda asks “do you recognise us?” i asked “turn it off” colby said and then the music box went off so i turned the spirit box off so we could talk to Colby. 

Colby’s pov: 

After a while of using the spirit box it turns off and so i take the headphones off. “I just turned it off because it went over to the music box” sam said, i took the blindfold off and waited for my eyes to adjust and when they did i notice Y/N wasnt sat infront of me anymore, my eyes darted around until i saw her sat on the bed on the other side of the room with her eyes closed “why is she over there?” i question the group not caring that i interrupted Sam because i was worried about her “she needed to concentrate on a connection” Sam answered. “How was the sesion?” i asked now that i was focussed on the group again and not worrying about Y/N as much “so many of the things that you said i wrote down” Amanda said “could you tell what we were talking about?” Sam asked me “i cant hear anything, i couldnt even hear what i was thinking there was some times were like you know how it stops when it says the word ‘hello’ and then goes back it would stop but then it would just be like *grunt/deep breathe* it would growl or some shit” i explained every now and then looking over to Y/N to make sure she is okay. 

Y/N’s pov: 

I soon figure out that im being shown what happened that night, the women was sat on the edge of the bed looking at the man, whom i presume is her husband, she looked scared and he looked angry. The man was pacing the floor in front of her “whats the matter?” the women questions as fear grows thicker in her voice “whats the matter? Whats the matter?” he repeatedly muttered only looking at the floor “violet isnt it obvious?” he questioned and then he stopped infront of her and glared at her, now that i could finally see his eyes i could tell that something evil was controlling him. He stepped closer and closer to her before he couldnt anymore, he used his index finger under her chin to make her look at him “danny… please your scaring me” she said as a tear rolled down her cheek “thats what he wants… he wants your fear and your blood” the man, i'm assuming is danny, said his voice ruff. “Who are you talking about?” i question knowing he could hear me, he lifted his eyes to mine “who is he?” i asked more demanding this time “the evil one… the darkest of dark” he replied with a menacing grin on his face, he then looked back at Violet and took the knife to her stomach and gutted her like a fish, once he was done with her he went to a suitcase that was sat on the small table in front of the sofa and opened it getting his gun out turning to look at me and then shooting himself in between the eyes. 

When the gun goes off i jump and come out of the trance like state, still startled from the gun shot i try and slow down my breathing “what's the matter?” Colby said touching my shoulder making me jump again “jesus fucking christ you just scared me” i told him my breathing going back to normal again but my hands still shaking after what i had just seen “what happened” he asked looking at me as well as the rest, they had all gathered around me to make sure i was okay “yeah sorry i just got scared” i answered. “Are you okay to tell us what happened?” Sam questioned not wanting to push me over the edge “yeah” i replied taking in a deep breath.