Numb.

I wake up to a phone call and look over to my phone seeing that it's Katrina, I reach over and press the off button on my phone, I turn back over and pull the covers over my head and close my eyes again and try to get back to my slumber. 

But i cant sleep because of him, all i see is that fucking smile, i turn onto my back with a sigh. I reach over to my bedside table and grab the pack of cigarettes and place one in my mouth, putting the pack back on my bedside table and I pick up my lighter and light my cigarette. I take a few puffs and decide to get up to get something to drink. I walk to my kitchen and go into my alcohol cupboard and grab out a random bottle. I grab a glass and pour some of the drink into it then empty it into my mouth while swallowing it. 

I’m gonna have to move. I have to leave. I’ll be fine for a few days. I start to pour another drink when there's a knock on my door, my heart drops, I look through the peephole Sam?I unlock the door and open it “hi, umm what are you doing here?” I asked leaning on my door “hey, Kat was just worried about you, she said that something happened in the store and i just thought that I would come check on you so she could get some peace of mind.” he says 

“Oh I'm fine, just something came up, that's all. Tell her not to worry, i'm all good” i say trying to fake a smile but failing “you sure?” he asks again “yes i'm sure. Thank you for checking though” I say and with that we bid goodbyes and he leaves.

Sam’s pov: 

Katrina came to my apartment yesterday worried about y/n so today i decided i should go to her apartment to make sure she is okay, so that is why i’m knocking on her door. She opens the door and i can tell that something is weird, she looks almost empty, “hi, umm what are you doing here?” She asks, I can smell the alcohol on her breathe, “hey, Kat was just worried about you, she said that something happened in the store and i just thought that I would come check on you so she could get some peace of mind.” I say, i look behind her and see the open bottle on the counter, “Oh I'm fine, just something came up, that's all. Tell her not to worry, i'm all good” she says and i can see her try to fake a smile but fails. 

“you sure?” i ask starting to get worried about her “yes i'm sure. Thank you for checking though” she says. We say goodbye and i walk down to my car and go home still worried.   

Y/n’s pov: 

I lock the door again and grab the bottle walking back to my room and sitting in bed again and just staring at my wall.   

A/N:
This is a short chapter sorry but i will probably post two chapters to make it up to you. Make sure you vote. Thank you for reading and i hope you enjoy it xx