Music To My Ears.

(nails that Y/N got will be at the top) 

We all go our separate ways and Colby asks me to come over to their office because they wanted to talk to me about being in their new series. “Hi” they say as i walk into their rented office “hi” I reply, “so im just gonna get straight into it we are wondering if you would like to be in our next series?” Sam says “we want to go back and try to figure out what is effecting us all and try to stop it” Colby says “im down” i say. 

“Okay we’re heading to Kansas tomorrow, are you good with that?” Sam asks “yeah all good” i say. We all get up to leave and walk out to our cars, Sam gets into his car “im gonna get a ride with y/n” Colby says “alright, talk later” he says and then drives off. 

“So where are we gonna stay?” I ask “i was thinking we could stay at my parents house” he suggests “so you want me to meet your parents?” i ask, pulling out of the parking lot, “yeah” he says “okay, im good with that” I say smiling at the thought of him wanting me to meet his parents. 

“Your nails are nice” he says and then places his hand on my leg “thank you” I say looking over at him, i take one of my hands off the steering wheel and reach over and i start stroking his hair. 

… 

We get to my apartment kick our shoes off and as soon as the door shuts Colby grabs me and pulls me towards him “hey, wha-” i say but i get interrupted by his lips on mine, he starts walking backwards towards the sofa, he turns so we swap places and then he lowers us down so he is laying on top of me. I pull away “should we take this to the room?” I ask. 

Colby smirks standing up, i stand up but before i can walk he grabs me and picks me up, he carries me to my room fireman style and gently lowers me on the bed and then hovers his body over mine and starts kissing me again. 

I grab the hem of his top and start pulling it up, we pull away so he can get it over his head and then as soon as its over his head he throws it to the floor and connects his lips to mine again, he pulls at the string holding my top on and helps me pull it off my arms and then throws it with his top on the floor. 

He starts kissing down my jaw to my neck and then finds my sweet spot on my chest. I place my hands into his hair and tangle my ringers in it. “Are you sure you want to go further?” Coby asks “yes” I say out of breath, Coby starts kissing down my stomach and then gets to where my skirt starts, he undoes the button and then the zip, he pulls it down my legs and then throws it somewhere behind him. 

He kisses up my thigh, he stands up and takes his jeans off, i sit up and take my bra off, i look up to see Colby just staring at my bare chest “take a picture it will last longer” I joke “dont mind if i do” Colby says giving me a devilish smirk “no colby don actually!” I shout Colby crawls up the bed and pulls me down to meet him half way. 

I turn us so that im on top now while we’re in a sitting position  “are you ready?” I ask “yeah” he replies “wait we havent got any condoms” he says “ive got some in the drew there” I say pointing to the bedside table. Colby grabs one out and then takes his boxers off, i look down and notice how large he is. 

While Colby puts the condom on i take the underwear off “come here” he says gently, sat up on the bed in front of me, i make my way over to him and slowly sit on his lap. We wait until we’re ready and then we start moving slowly. I wrap my arms around his shoulder and he keeps his hands on my hips guiding my body, we connect our lips together. 

Sex has never felt like this, with anyone, there was never this kind of connection. Sex was just something to do when i was bored but this feels different, this is beautiful and incredible. 

Colby’s POV: 

I close my eyes and let my head fall back, still holding onto Y/n and guiding her, the only sound in the room is our moans. Y/N bringing music to my ears with every noise that comes out of her mouth. 

Y/N’s POV: 

“Im almost finished” I breathe out just above a whisper “me too” Colby says, our pace starts to quicken and get sloppier and then i release, instead of getting off of Colby we stay the way we are and just hold onto each other. 

… 

I wake up to soft kisses on my neck “morning” Colby mumbles into my skin “morning? What time is it?” I ask, eyes still closed, “its like 7pm” he says still kissing my neck “im hungry” I say, turning around to face him and opening my eyes, “we should order something” he says. 

“Foood!” i shout as Colby walks into the room with the bags of chinese food in his boxers and I’m in his t-shirt. We sit in bed and eat the takeout and watch a movie on my laptop. 

A/N: 

Hi guys, sorry its been so long since ive uploaded, i’ve been super busy and had a lot of things go on but im getting back into it, also Im sorry if this chapter sucks, it was my first time writing something like this, but i hope you  enjoyed it and if you did then please vote, also ive decided she has a black jeep wrangler. Love ya xx