3am Seance pt2.

We all hold hands and get back into the headspace, “we are calling out to the spirits of the stanley hotel, the children that run around, lucy we have some lollipops here for you, the cowboy if you are here or even mrs wilson we would really love to talk to you. You can knock on the walls or you can talk to me but you cannot touch any of us” I say.

“Is there anyone here?” Colby asks “yes” I say to the group “do you know who it is?” Sam whispers “i think it's one of the little kids” “what are they doing right now where are they?” Corey asks “he’s over in the corner in front of the couch.” I say and they all look over to him “what is he doing?” Jake asks “he’s moving over to behind me now. He’s kinda scared of you guys” I say smiling  “why?” Colby asks “because you're all men, you scare him.” 

“Aaww i don't want to scare him” Colby says “why is he scared of men?” Sam asks “his dad wasn't a very nice man” “is there anyone else here with us?” Colby asks out *knock* “Is that the little boy?” Corey asks and I shake my head no. “I don't know but the little boy is gone now” I say, more movement starts to come from the closet and we all let go of each other's hands “can I go?” Corey asks, getting scared again and the noises happen again.

“Can I go?!” Corey repeats standing up with Colby, “deadass” He adds “wait isn't this what we wanted but why are we stopping now we're gonna sit down we're gonna ask that's not going to happen that once something happens we just stop” Jake says and sam agrees with him. The boys argue some more and then Corey and Colby agree to carry on, they shut the door and we all sit in a circle again and hold hands, “if there is anything a spirit a ghost an entity is if there is anything in this room with us can you please make a sound or make something to let us know that you are here with us” Corey calls out.

Then there is a scratching noise coming from the staircase causing us all to stand up “that was in the closet” the boys yell running over to it Colby opens the closet door while Corey opens the room door running out of it the rest of us trying to follow. “Corey!” Sam whispers to try and get him to slow down but failing, we run down all the stairs and out of the front exit, “I am not made for running like that” I say. 

I sit down on the stairs deciding that one this is probably something the guys should talk about and two because I want a smoke. That is why I picked up my pack of cigarettes and lighter before leaving. I take out a cigarette, placing it between my lips and lighting it, inhaling the smoke and blowing it out up into the sky above me. 

I take a picture and put it onto my snapchat story. 

I finish my cigarette and continue scrolling through my social media when the boys finish their talk and head over to me “you ready to go back inside?” Sam asks and I nod, getting up following behind them. Walking back into the room I walk over to the bed and lay down on my stomach trying to listen to the boys but too tired to focus on them, “I think we should go to sleep and then just film in the morning, what do you guys think?” Sam asks “well y/n is already asleep” Colby says looking down at me “almost” i say smiling “but i will be in a minute after i get into my pjs and take off my make-up. 

I leave the bathroom and climb into the bed furthest from the door, Colby and Jake are already in the bed and Sam and Corey are sorting out where they are going to be sleeping

I leave the bathroom and climb into the bed furthest from the door, Colby and Jake are already in the bed and Sam and Corey are sorting out where they are going to be sleeping. “Goodnight ladies” I say pulling up the duvet covers to my neck “night” they all say well more like mumble. After a few minutes i fall asleep into my peaceful slumber jk i never sleep peacefully.   

A/N:
This is almost the end of  the stanley hotel but dont worry we have so much more and im so exited to write it and im so exited for you guys to read it. Thank you guys for reading and dont forget to vote.