Who Is The Murderer.

"Are you in Sams video tonight?" he asks sitting down on the sofa "yes, are you?" I ask. Tonight we're going to a house Sams rented for the night and filming two videos for his chanel.

...

After hanging out at my place for some time we head over to Colby's so he can get changed and then we can go to the house together. "Right you ready?" he asks walking out of his bedroom in his new outfit "yep" i reply standing from m position on his sofa

"Oh hold on a minute i forgot something" he says and walks to me, connecting our lips together and putting his hand on my lower back pulling me closer to him, my hands come up and tangle themselves into his hair.

We pull away but our hands stay in the same place "ok we can go now" he says smiling making me smile "ok".

...

"Hey, thanks for coming" Sam says greeting us at the front door hugging us both, we walk into the lounge area of the house and i see everyone else in there already, we join them all and sit down as Sam starts recording.

"We're here to play a nerf war, its gonna be called 'murder mystery'. Lets start with everyone introducing themselves" Sam says, everybody introduces themselves some of them joking with it, "ok so today is gonna be a very intense game so heres the rules" Sam says ending the clip by covering the lens of the camera with his hand.

"Pretty simple, we got a murderer, we got a detective and we've got civilians, the whole aim of the game is to stay alive and if your the murderer, kill everybody. Everyones gonna start with a gun but no one has bullets except for the detective, the detective can fire whenever and his job is to obviously kill the murderer. Now im gonna film the first round and im gonna hide the bullets around the house." sam explains

I walk to the table sam is sat at and pick my card "murderer" Sam says "oh no. thats to much pressure" I say and then walk back to the group making sure not to give anything away. Once everyone has their role we go back into the house and pick our guns, i choose one of the medium sized ones and then prepare myself for the game.

We go back outside to wait for sam to hide all the bullets and we all mess around with the fake guns. "No one can die in the first ten seconds, right everyone put your hand on the fence. 3... 2... 1... go!" Sam says and we all run into the house.

"Right so my main goal right now is to find bullets" I say to my phone camera after i press record, trying to make people think that im a civilian. Once the ten seconds are up i start to make my way to kill someone, i run upstairs and go into one of the rooms "hi kat" i say "bye kat" i then whisper after tapping her, i run back downstairs and carry on pretending that im still searching for bullets.

I walk into a room that is downstairs and i see Kaelyn looking around it, so i tap her out and then leave quickly before anyone sees me in here. I head back upstairs and see colby in one of the rooms so i kill him, and then Kevin comes in and before he can say anything about what he saw i tap him out as well.

I run back downstairs and head to the living room, i see Mike, Tara and Jake arguing about who they think it is, then Sam comes in recording "wait Y/n is the only one without a bullet" Mike points out "yeah cause i havent been able to find any" I defend "ive seen you go upstairs alot and that where everyone keeps getting killed" Tara points out

"Well what if its you and your just saying that to get everyone off of you" I say "ive been with Tara most of the time" Jake says "Colby and Kevin are also dead!" Devyn yells from upstairs "you just came from upstairs" Mike says "yeah and, devyn is the one up there right now, she could have told you that there up there so you arent suspicious" I say trying my best to not get court but then Mike shoots me

"Fuck" I say "Y/n was the murderer!" Sam yells so everyone in the house can hear. Everyone comes downstair to the living room "so how many did you manage to kill?" Sam asks "4" I say.

"Ok round 2" Sam says. This round i got civilian and as we're about to go in the pizza guy comes so we pause the game and go inside to eat. "I cant believe you killed me" Colby says as i sit next to him "sorry, no hard feelings" I say taking a bite out of my pizza.

"Oh no i am gonna get you back" he says "but it was merely just business" i say "yeah and so is payback" he jokes and i just laugh at him.

We head back outside and start the game again, this time i actual try and look for a bullet and go off by myself because no one trusts me after the the last round, i finally find a bullet in one of the rooms upstairs but then Devyn kills me.

After a couple of minutes of me being dead Kaelyn comes into the room "oh no Y/n is dead" she says so someone can hear her, Kevin and Colby then come upstairs and shortly after so does Devyn. She comes into the room and kills Kaelyn and then runs out.

...

For the final round i get civilian again. Sam does the count down again and we all run inside.

I first look in the kitchen and then i go upstair and i see Mike in the bathroom and then Devyn dead in the room but before i could say its him he kills me "fuck" I mumble.

...

We all gather downstairs again and complain about how Mike killed us and won.

Sam does the outro and turns the camera off. And then we all prepare for the next video.