The Only Women.

We get to a cute little restaurant and sit down at a table, i was sat next to Corey and Sam and then its Jake next to Corey and Colby next to Sam, “so what type of videos do you do y/n?” Corey asks as we all look at the menu to see what we want to eat 

“different ones… i go to different haunted hotels, i give people readings some of them i dont film but alot of people want it filmed. They want people to know about their loved ones and whats happened to them.” i explain. “Whats it like telling people what their dead loved ones are doing?” Corey questions. 

“Its hard to explain… it can be the best feeling in the world at times and then other times its the worst thing you could ever imagine… watching mothers cry about losing their son or daughter, watching a daughter cry about losing her dad, her hero. It's the worst thing anyone could experience. But then there's times when you give then closure and it shows you why you do it” 

“Wow that… that's a lot” Jake says and before I answer the waiter comes over to our table “what can i get you guys?”. We all ordered our food. I went for a pasta with a fancy name that i can't pronounce and a sprite, “So what type of videos do you do other than ghost hunting?” I ask “we do different types like react videos and just fun ones” Sam explained for the rest of them. “Cool.” 

We all eat our food and then get into an uber and head to the store “so we gotta get a speaker and some lollies and some drinks and then we head back to the hotel and get started on the investigation” Sam explains and we all nod. 

Jake grabs a shopping cart and starts riding it around the store “Jake stop” Sam says again like a mother “what drinks should we get?” Colby asks after getting control of the child, Jake, “i think we will probably need energy drinks cause we’re gonna have a very busy night” Sam says as we turn down the drink aisle. 

“Right what next?” i ask, puting the last couple of cans of monster in the cart, “speaker” Sam says and then we head down to get one. We checked out all of our stuff and get into another uber, and head for the hotel. 

… 

“This is the worst part of the hotel i think” Colby says as we make it to the top of the staircase, aka the vortex, we are now heading to start the investigation after getting back and putting our stuf that we didnt need in the room. 

“Oh my god dude its dark now” Colby says looking out the window “just to give you guys a little update on what's going on we got the speaker finally set up with this thing and we're just gonna walk around like the hotel and maybe we'll pick something up I don't know we're at the vortex place right now it looks really scary looks like that Luigi Mansion game” Colby says the camera. 

“Do you want to do it here first?” i ask starting to pick up on something “yeah if you want to” Colby says. We walk down the stairs and I sit on a bench opening up my notepad and I start to draw a circle to try and connect to the person I am feeling right now. 

All I'm getting is that it's a woman. “Are you getting anything?” Colby asks stepping away from the others that are using the spirit box, “no not really” i say and the others sit down on the bench while sam stands with the camera filming everything that happens. 

“The only thing i'm able to get right now is that its a women” i say and then Corey and Sams faces turn to fear and shock “what?” i ask looking at everyone “we just heard someone talking and everytime it came through it was a woman's voice” Corey says panicking slightly. 

For some reason out of no where i felt a need to look at one of the picture at the top of the staircase, when i look up i see the end of a womens dress go past, i get up quickly and head towards it to try and catch up to it before it goes. 

I hear the others following behind me, but as quick as i was i missed it, i let out a sigh annoyed that i missed them. “What was it?” Sam asked “i dont know… i'm guessing it was a woman cause all i saw was the end of a dress” I say. 

“oh… my… god…” corey says with a terrified look in his eyes “whats wrong?” Colby asks “this painting is women and its the only picture of a woman here… we heard a woman, y/n felt a woman's presence and then thinks she just saw a women” Corey explains in one breath. 

We all stand there looking at the painting shocked, we head back down to the benches and sit down, Jake introduces himself first “hi my names Jake, i dont know your name” “i dont care” the spirit box replies “wow, what a bitch” Jake says “jake you cant say that cause your gonna get eaten by a demon” I say “can that even happen?” he asks 

“Are you questioning my skills and knowledge?” i question glaring at him jokingly. Getting back to the investigation  "the door that closed" "what?" I ask "the door closed earlier in the room" Corey says "wait do you think all the noise earlier do you think that was the door closing?" Colby asks 

"Yeah" Sam says "it is real" Sam and Corey run up the stairs not being able to handle the excitement of getting stuff. Colby also starts running around while me and Jake remain seated laughing at them. 

Once the boys settled down a bit me and jake went up the stairs to join the others "I think we should head over to room 217" Sam says. And do we head over there. 

A/n:
Thank you everyone for reading a voting. Hope you enjoy this chapter 🖤