This Is My Girlfriend.

“Oh shit” I say waking up and also accidently waking Colby up at the same time “what!?” he asks startled “we leave in like 4 hours and you still need to go back to your place and pack and i still haven’t packed yet” I say “shit” Colby “right heres the plan, i will pack really quickly now and shower and get dressed-” i say getting out of bed and grabbing things, throwing them onto my bed, “- then i will drive us to your place and you will pack your stuff and then we can all get an uber to the airport together.” I finish explaining 

I grab my suitcase from under my bed and start putting my clothes in “go shower and ill put the stuff in the bag” Colby says “ok thank you” I say and run to the bathroom with the outfit im gonna wear today, i dont have a chance to change before i meet Colbys parents so im gonna wear something that is appropriate. 

I have the quickest shower of my life and then get changed, i put on some mascara and then grab the last of my things and we head out to my car, i throw my stuff in the back and we head over to Colbys apartment. 

While Colby is showering i start to pack the clothes he got out. Once Colbys done we go to Sams apartment and i see that Jake is already there “morning” I say to them “morning” they reply “the uber is on the way” Sam says “cool” Colby replies. 

… 

“Y/n we’ve landed” Colby says, gently shaking me, i open my eyes and we start walking off the plane, we get our bags and as we start to walk to the exit of the airport Jake starts to get a nose bleed, “i have tissues” I say and grab them out of my backpack “here” I say handing them to him, he cleans himself up and Sam grabs the camera out and starts recording. 

“We just got off the plane, and literally as we’re walking Jake got a nose bleed” Sam says to the camera “it was bad” Jake says. We pick up a rent car and then we start the drive to everyone's childhood homes, “are you excited to meet Colby’s parents?” Samm asks from the driver seat “umm. I mostly nervous” I say “why?” Colby asks from the passenger seat “i dont know” i say, Colby turns around and grabs my hand rubbing circles in it “dont be nervous my parents will love you” he reasures, facing back to the front but still holding onto my hand. 

I’ll be fine, im not staying for the whole time because I have to go back to LA early so i can meet with a client. We drop Jake of first and then Sam drives us to Colby’s, we get out of the car and Colby helps me get my bag out, we say our goodbyes to sam and then we start the small walk to the front door. 

The plan is for everyone to say hi to their family, then Sam is going to come pick me and Colby up and take us to Jakes and then we’re gonna head to a bridge and meet up with a demonologist. 

I grab onto Colby’s hand and try to calm my nerves, he knocks on the door and after a couple of minutes of waiting the door opens to show an older women, a little shorter then me, with blond/red hair. I let go of Colbys hand so he can hug his mom, he lets go and grabs my hand again “mom this is Y/n my girlfriend” he says smiling down at me 

“Hi” I say quietly, she opens her arms and pulls me into a hug, after a few seconds i hug back. “Come in, can i get you two something?”  she asks pulling away from the hug, we walk into the house and i look around at the pictures “can we have some water please?” Colby asks “wheres dad?” Colby asks “hes in the living room watch tv” his mom says 

“Come on” Colby says pulling me by my hand to the living room “hey dad” Colby says, his dad stands up and hugs his son who hugs him back, “dad this is my girlfriend Y/N” Colby says pulling away from the hug “nice to meet you y/n” his dad says and then hugs me as well.