Blind Hide And Seek Pt.2

Tonight I am going to Sams apartment to play blind hide and seek, today i havent actually done much i just relaxed and watched tv, I do my hair just keeping it straight and down and then i get dressed.

I get to Sams apartment and everyone is here except for Jake and Tara who havent turned up yet “hey thanks for coming” Sam says “thanks for inviting me” I reply and i follow him over to the sofa where everyone else is sat “hey” Colby says as I sit...

I get to Sams apartment and everyone is here except for Jake and Tara who havent turned up yet “hey thanks for coming” Sam says “thanks for inviting me” I reply and i follow him over to the sofa where everyone else is sat “hey” Colby says as I sit down next to him “hey” I reply

“I saw your tweet about what happened, how are you feeling?” he asks “im fine, i feel like i just needed to get it out there and i love my fans their like my family that i dont have” I say smiling and then theres a knock on the door and Sam opens it showing that Tara and Jake are here.

We eat some pizza and drink some whiteclaws and then we start the game “alright welcome back to another blind hide and seek, we got so many more people this game is going to take six years” Sam say stood in front of the group with his camera

“alright guys so how we're gonna play is basically like regular hide-and-seek except I the seeker is blindfolded with a gun and I'm gonna shoot you when i find you” he adds “a real one… yes!” Aria shouts making everyone laugh “alright so you can basically hide anywhere as long as it is inside this apartment, and because we have played this game before and your all good at it i’ve added some rules.”

“If i hide in the oven dont turn it on” Jake says as if that is a rule that we need, “that's rule number three yes” Sam says and we laugh “i'm ready to play this time” Kevin says pointing at his camouflage t-shirt “definitely” I say as we all laugh.

“Ok so the thing that makes this game go so long is people swapping places, so the one rule is: you can only switch places one time so if I pass you and you choose to run in the other room you have to stay there for the rest of the game and then when i shoot you with the gun you come over here and you sit down on the couch.” Sam explains

Tara asks a question about hiding in a cupboard like last time and then the boys start to laugh at her for telling Sam where she was planning on hiding, we all get up and Sam leaves the apartment, I dont know where to hide” I whine to Colby “you could fit in a cupboard, i’ll help you up” Colby says and starts guiding me to the cupboard above the fridge.

Colby opens up the doors and then starts to help lift me up into the cupboard “there, you good?” he asks holby his hands up incase i fall out “im good thank you”. Colby shuts the doors and heads to find his spot, i open up my snapchat and start to record like sam told us to when we find a hiding spot

“I am hiding in the cupboard above the fridge and waiting for Sam to come and find me, and when he does i dont actually know how im gonna get out cause i had Colby help me up” I say and shut off my phone, staying silent so Sam doesn't find me.

After a while of hearing Sam walk around and hurts himself I hear him come into the kitchen, he opens the doors and points the gun at my legs and starts to move it around hiting me in the matter of seconds and then he shoots me “ugh!” “who did i get?” he asks “y/n, but i have a bit of a problem i dont know how to get out” I say and he laughs at me “wait there then” he says and leaves.

Luckily the next person he finds is Jake so he comes into the kitchen and helps me, i hold onto his shoulders as he lifts me down “thanks” I say and we head over to the couch and sit there on our phones waiting.

I watch Sam walk into some things and laugh but realise i should offer to help him “would you like me to film for you?” I ask “yes please” he says handing me the camera, Sam picks up a box and throws it around “wow very aggressive” I say.

We go into the bedroom and Sam flickers the lights on and off, he starts to do spy moves around the edge of the room, I point at the mirror that has me and him in it and say “theres someone right there” “what? Where?” he asks looking around even though he cant see “jk its just your reflection” I say “ooohhh”.

He looks under the bed so i go to the other side to get a good angle, “what was that?” Sam asks pointing the gun at me “it’s only me dont shoot” I say “you scared me” he says. “How is there no one here theres eight people” Sam yells, i turn around to the bathroom and point the camera at Colby after jumping a little because i didnt know he was there, we move into the bathroom and Sam starts to feel around on the counter and hits Colbys leg and then starts to hit him some more to make sure it’s a person.

Sam shoots Colby and i point the camera at Mike who is on the counter behind Sam, “who the fuck is that?” he asks still touching Colby’s legs “touch his feet and you will know” I say and he does “Colby” he says “shit” Colby says trying to get of the counter.

He gets down and practically walks into me “sorry” he says “yeah you will be” I say and he puts his hands up in surrender, Colby leaves and i carry on filming Sam as he continues to search the bathroom, as Sam looks in the shower i turn the camera back to Mike and see Kevin hiding behind the door also on the counter.

When Sam gets close to Mike he throws a hairbrush almost hitting me “what the fuck was that?” Sam questions, “trapped” Sam says shutting the door. Sam shoots Mike making me laugh at the way he tried to dodge it, Sam the points the gun at Kevin and before Sam even knew he was there he let out a laugh. “Would you like me to film for him now?” Kevin asks as mike leaves to go sit with everyone else “oh yeah thanks” I say handing him the camera and going into the room with all the other losers.

I sit next to Colby who was sat on his phone “yo loser” I say “didnt you lose before me?” he asks putting his phone down “shut up” I say crossing my arms and pouting “awww dont be sad we can be losers together” he says nudging me “ok” I say smiling.

….

The last person to be found was Reggie, “are you driving home?” Colby quietly asks while everyone else is talking about the game “sadly yes” I say “why dont you just stay at mine?” he asks “no i dont want to intrude” i whisper back “your not” he says putting his phone down “come on stay at mine” he whines “hmmmm” “come on” he said facing me “fine you big baby” I say looking up at him slightly causing him to smile.

“Yay!” he says like a child, i cant help but laugh at him and his reaction after watching me laugh at him for a while he starts to laugh to, “when do you want to go?” he asks “i dunno im pretty tired” I say, “right guys I think we’re gonna go” Colby announces, standing up and holding his hand out to help me get up, I grab his hand and he pulls up, “alright thanks for coming” Sam says.

We say goodbye and go to Colby’s apartment “do want anything?” he asks going over to the fridge “a water please” I say, “so what have you been up to?” he asks handing me the bottle of water and sitting next to me on the sofa “nothing much, i went to the police and ive just been hanging and i went and did a job with this family” I explain

“How are you doing after talking to the police?” Colby asks “i dont know really, it brought up a lot of memories, and it made me realise how much i really missed my grandpa” I say “why dont you go and see him? it’s safe now”  Colby says, “i dont know, i dont want to go alone” I say “then dont. I’ll go with you” he says “no you dont have to your busy” I say smiling at his offer

“Ive not got anything to do for a few days” he explains, adamant on coming with me, “no its too much to ask for” I say “no it’s not” he says getting up and grabbing his laptop, “what are you doing?” i ask as he sits back down closer to me so i can see his screen “looking at flights” he replies “no i dont want you to do this your too busy” I say

“There is a flight tomorrow, i say we go see you grandad for a few days and then come back, im not busy” he says “fine but only if your sure you can come” i say “im sure” he says booking the flight, “let me pay you back” I say grabbing my phone so i can transfer the money “no” he says “yes” “no its my treat” he insists “fine but im gonna pay you back” I say.

A/N:

Happy new year loves ❤️ . Hope you enjoy reading this chapter and don't forget to vote cause it makes me smile, love ya xx.