Bruise

I wake up the next day with a painful neck from being cramped on my sofa all night. I look at the time on my phone and see that it's 2pm. I remember that I'm seeing Sam and Colby today, well this evening, so I go and get into the shower and feel the relief when the water hits my tense muscles. 

I got out of the shower and stood in front of my wardrobe and try to think of what to wear. 

I decide on this outfit because I'm going to be meeting two new people and I want to make a good impression

I decide on this outfit because I'm going to be meeting two new people and I want to make a good impression. I get dressed and put my shoes on, I grab my things and head down to the garage and get into my car. 

I go to the store and grab some drinks for me and the others, Sam told me that we would be going with two new people. After getting breakfast I head over to the address Sam gave me. 

I turn up to the apartment and knock on the door with my stuff. Sam opens the door for me and lets me in "so are you ready?" He questions "yeah… how much was the ticket? Because I want to pay you back" I said putting my stuff down "no its fine" he said and then there was another knock on the door. 

Sam opens it to see Colby on the other side, he was wearing ablack and white patterned button up shirt with the top buttons undone, he was wearing a chunky chain necklace, and some black jeans and his usual rings. 

"Hey, it's good to see you again" he said walking up to me and giving me a friendly hug "it's good to see you too" I replied hugging back god he smelt good, i thought. 

"So did Sam tell you why you're here today?" Colby asked "no… should I be scared?" I ask nervously laughing "no. We have a psychic coming over to give us a reading" Sam said laughing at my question "oh cool" I said. 

I sat on Sam's sofa and went on my phone while the boys did the intro to the video. "What's up guys, it's Sam and Colby," Colby started with his kind smile. I've watched a few of their videos now and I know that he is normally louder and more hyper. 

The boys continue to do their intro and I just carry on looking through Instagram. "Right so you ready to go meet the other two?" Sam questioned getting his phone and keys of the counter "yep" I replied, both excited and nervous, getting up from my spot on the sofa and grabbing my stuff and following Colby out the door. 

"So how are you after the queen mary?" Colby asks as we wait in the elevator "I'm good, nothing different" I say smiling "good". We get to Colby's car and I sit in the back and we head off, we chat a bit in the car and then get to Corey's place first. 

Sam rings the doorbell a few times and Colby knocks on the door. The door opens quickly and a guy now stands in front of us "get in the car" Colby said before a hello or anything "you scared the crap out of me" the guy said and I could see it in his eyes. We all chuckle and he  says his goodbyes to the people in the house and comes out with us "Y/N this is Corey '' Colby said pointing at his friend "and Corey this is Y/N" he adds pointing to me.