The Stanley Hotel

I wake up to my alarm and go straight to the shower. Once I finish up I get dressed In something that will be comfortable for a flight that is over two hours. 

I don't do any makeup cause if I'm totally honest I can't be bothered

I don't do any makeup cause if I'm totally honest I can't be bothered. I walk out of my room and head to the kitchen making myself a coffee and then go back to my room to start packing my bag. After finishing I put my bags by the front door and sit watching some TV while I wait for the boys to pick me up. 

After a while someone knocks on the door so I got to answer it but it's not who I thought it was. "James, what are you doing here?" I question keeping the door so there is only a small gap open "can I come in?" He asks in a begging kind of way "no" I say bluntly and he sighs in response "please… i-i just want to talk to you" "No James please just leave" I say and try to shut the door but he stops it with his foot "are you going somewhere?" He asks looking at my bags "James please just go away" I say raising my voice a little and completely ignoring his question. 

"Where are you going?" He questions "none of your business. Now leave!" "Fine!" He shouts storming of like a child. I shut my door making sure to lock it, not too long after there is another knock. Please don't be james, please don't be james. On my way to the door I grab my phone and my key holding it incase he tries to do something. 

I slowly open the door and to my relief it's just the boys. I let out a long breath and open the door fully "hey" I say moving to the side to let them in "are you ready to go to The Stanley Hotel?" Sam asks "yes" I say. 

We get in the car and head to the airport. "Why did James look so mad when he left your apartment building?" Sam asks looking ahead at the road as he drives "oh ummm… we just had an argument cause I'm going with you guys alone… that's all" I say giving a smile to convince them "oh… ok". 

We make it to the airport, we've started to get to know each other more and I've stopped worrying about James. Jake and Colby are acting like children but i can't lie it's hilarious, their holding hands and skipping right now "cutest couple on the Internet" I say as Corey films it on his phone. 

Colby abruptly stops skipping and turns to us all "did anyone bring green?" He asks and everyone looks at each other everyone said no except me "well I'm wearing green right now and I have more green in my bag" "right so your the only one that is going to survive" Sam says. 

We go to a breakfast place and grab these wrap things, I'm so hungry at this point I don't really care what I eat as long as its food, "Thank you" I say taking my food and drink and we carry on going to our plane. 

We sit in our seats, I was by the window the it was Colby then sam and Jake and Corey are on the other side. Sam points the camera at everyone and then to Colby "you ever had this before" Colby asks holding up his food "no" Sam replies "you should it fucking amazing" colby says and I laugh a bit. 

"Hello?!" I shout trying to find any sign of life. I walk through the trees and find a footpath. when I step onto it I start to hear something. I shine my flashlight around to see what it is but there's nothing, I start walking closer to it but it was still muffled, it sounded like someone yelling.