I'll Buy You A New One.

!warning!

This chapter has smut in it so if you're not comfortable with that you can just skip this chapter to the next!

“Wait, are we going to my apartment?” I ask looking at the familiar building, “yeah, why?” he asks “i was just wondering” I say, going back to looking out the window while Colby strokes up and down my leg. 

Colby keeps his hands on me as we walk up to my apartment, not wanting to take his hands off me. I unlock the door and we go straight to my room, taking our shoes off on our way, I stand at the foot of my bed and watch Colby walk towards me with lust in his eyes. He stands in front of me and his hands find their way back to my body, he leans down a little and connects his lips to mine, the kiss is passionate and long, it's not just hunger and lust, it’s like he would stop breathing if he stopped kissing me. 

His hands move to the zip of my dress and drag it down and our lips continue to move in sync, his hands move to the sleeves of my dress and he slowly takes my dress off leaving it on the floor at my feet. I start to unbutton his shirt and his hands leave my body so he can help me with the buttons. I move my hands to his belt while he finishes the last few buttons. 

I undo his belt and then his button and zip, i grab the waist of his trousers and pull them down letting him kick them off the rest of the way, Colby picks me up and i wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders as he lays us both down onto the bed. He pulls his lips away and I feel the cold breeze touch my lips, he looks down at my body and moves his hands to my bra, unclasping it and throwing it somewhere in the room, he licks his lips as he admires my boobs letting out a groan.

I look down to his boxers to see how hard he is and i grab the waist of his boxers pulling them down a little freeing his hard penis, he quickly moves to take his boxers off completely and then goes straight to my thong ripping it off “i’ll buy you a new one” he says throwing it behind him “good, cause that was my favourite one” i say out of breath. 

Colby reaches into the draw next to my bed like he did the first time, and grabs a condom out of the box, using his teeth to rip it open and then rolls it onto himself putting his hand back down onto the bed next to my head, one of my hands reaches up to stroke his cheek and the other grabs onto his chain pulling his face down to mine “are you ready?” he asks “yeah” i breathe out.

He slowly thrusts into me putting himself into me all the way, I press my lips to his and after a little while of him staying still in me he slowly starts to move in and out, he pulls his lips from mine and lets out a deep moan. “You're so beautiful” he says, looking down at me as his chain swings in front of my face as he thrusts in and out of me, the sight making me let out a loud moan. 

“Colby. Go harder” I moan out, he does as i say and goes harder hitting the right spot making my moans louder causing him to moan as well, he moves his right hand down to my hips snaking it around and lifting my hips a little his thrusts hitting completely different then before. My hands wrap around to his back and I start scratching his back. 

“It’s like you’re made for me” he moans, sweat lightly coating his forehead, I moan out his name as I start to get closer to my climax “Colby! I'm close!” I say but it comes out as more of a scream, “I know. You're doing so good princess” he says and then starts to kiss me, as we both get closer and closer to our climax we moan into each other's mouths. 

The thrusts start to get sloppy but they’re still hard, our lips separate and we reach our climax at the same time looking into each other's eyes as we moan each other's names, Colby’s thrusts stop and he hangs his head down. I grab his face to make him look at me, his eyes are glossed over and a small tired smile plays on his lips, I give him a quick peck and he starts to pull out. He takes the condom off, tying it and throwing it in the bin next to my bed, he lays back down on top of me with his head resting on my bare chest as I stroke his hair.      

A/N:

Like i said the last time i wrote smut, i'm not used to writing it, but i hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did please vote. Also just saying this again if you don’t like something i write or an outfit i have picked you can either pick a different outfit or stop reading, i don’t care about you hating it in the comments, cause i honestly couldn't care less about your negativity cause this is just for fun, but for the people that dont comment negative things thank you for reading and keeping it positive, love ya xx