Road Trip.

“Good morning” I say to Colby as I walk out of the bathroom dressed and ready to go.

“Morning, ready to go?” “yep” I reply, putting my backpack down, sitting on the couch and putting my shoes on. Colby slips his shoes on and grabs his keys, we walk out of his front door and as he locks it Sam comes out of his apartment “morning” Sam says “morning” me and Colby reply. “You guys got everything?” Sam asks coming over to us “yep” Colby says and with that we walk to the elevator, the doors open and Jake is already in there looking down at his phone “morning brother” Colby says “oh morning brother” Jake replies realising it was us. 

“Ready to go witch hunting?” Sam asks “no” i reply but jake answers with a “yes”, the elevator stops at the garage and we head over to colby’s car, Sam in the passenger seat and me and Jake in the back, and obviously Colby driving. The car journey started off simple. We just listened to music and Sam and Colby talked about different video ideas and business plans, Sam picks up the camera and starts recording a bit “alrighty we’re on the road boys and girl… how far is it actually like 2 hours?” Sam asks pointing the camera at a tired Colby “on my map it said like an hour and a half” Colby says “i feel like a piece of my heart is missing cause Corey isnt here” Jake says “aaawww oh cute” I say “im honestly in a weird mood to be honest right now it just doesnt feel the same” Colby says.

“I literally texted him this morning and said ‘you know if you wanna go heres the address and he didnt even respond, i guess its just us four!” Sam says shouting the last part a little “woooo” Jake shouts, I look over at Colby and see that he is still a little off, “we will keep corey in our hearts” I say “i want mcdonalds” Colby yells “he will be with us in spirit” Jake adds. 

We stop at a light and there is a bird on the back of a truck so Colby decided to honk his horn at it “hoe are you even aloud to drive your like a child” i say “hey i am not a child i am a big boy” Colby argues with a weird voice “yeah you are” Jake says making me laugh, we carry on with the drive and listen to some music, chit chatting and Jake falls asleep. 

“I was thinking a lot last night about what the psychic said again about how Corey and I were in danger and maybe he was right when he said that this could be like a set up like we dont know Jennifer” Colby says “thats true” Sam says “and we dont know who our friends are” Colby adds “its not like we’re stranded out in the middle of nowhere” Sam says “i just hope that like we have service and stuff like that because we’ve never been in this forest like who knows if you know what if we get lost?” Colby says still stressing out a bit “as long as we have the car and gas we’re good we can leave whenever” I say.