000 , 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

- 𝐒 𝐎 𝐋 𝐀́ 𝐍 𝐀 season one, description "an small town, but such big love, what could go 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 or 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?"

- 𝐒 𝐎 𝐋 𝐀́ 𝐍 𝐀
season one, description
"an small town, but such big love, what
could go 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 or 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?"

- 𝐒 𝐎 𝐋 𝐀́ 𝐍 𝐀 season one, description "an small town, but such big love, what could go 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 or 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?"

(#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 , synopsis )

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 solána day, an ordinary sugarhill citizen, who happens to meet & grow a bond with the sugarhill drill rapper, dd osama.

𝐨𝐫

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 david reyes, a sugarhill drill
rapper his other half, in other words a girl verison
of him, something he won't forget.

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 #✰.

solána had been spending the last weekend with her best-friend kavani, this weekend was the last before they'd be going to highschool - upcoming freshmans.
"yoo my heart, you ready?" kavani asks.

solána slighty nods her head, "for the meantime, yes" she laughs, causing kavani to join in on the laughter, their laughter was contagious to one another.

"alright, let's lay our outfits out!" kavani suggest, causing solána to grab ahold on her duffle bag she had packed, including her first day of school fit.

solána had laid her outfit on the bed, allowing kavani to get a glimpse of her outfit. it was a chill fit, consisting of a graphic tee of kodak black some ripped jeans & her panda dunks, & her snapshot bag.

"call her mrs put it on" kavani jokes, causing solána to throw poses towards the girl as she gases her bestfriend up simultaneously.

solána gives kavani a helping hand on her outfit, resulting in her wearing a body-con dress & a jean jacket, along with her yeezy slides - kavani loved dresses.