𝟢𝟥𝟢 , 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟥𝟢, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 .
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟥𝟢, 𝟣𝟢.𝟫.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

"bro, have some decorum y'all are embarrassing me" solána said pushing the basket slowly, as notti ddot and dd were play fighting down the isle.

"ooo, let's try these" ddot says picking up some spicy noodles and tossing them into the cart, "now darrian let's be reasonable" solána said shaking her head.

dd picked up a family sized box of cinnamon toast crunch before putting it in the basket, ddot picked up lucky charms, and notti picked up fruity pebbles.

"ooo, let's go to the baby section" solána said causing the boys to give her a weird ass look. "you pregnant?" notti said concerned.

"nigga no, I just want to see the tiny clothes they're so cute" solána said as she directed the basket to the baby clothes isle.

-

"yo bro, this shit can fit you for real" ddot said holding up a pack of tiny baby socks, causing notti and dd to join in the joke "word" notti said.

solána rolled her eyes not even giving in to the joke, before she picked up a cute baby beanie and placing it on her head

"oh, yeah this shit fyee" solána said looking at the mirror attached to the rack , dd came up behind her "imagine our kids wearing that" he said wrapping his arm around her waist. she smiled before giving him a peck on his lips.

"my 13th reason - hannah baker" ddot said coming besids the two and splitting them up. "ddot, go call kavani" solána said pushing him away she she walked back to the basket.

"let me sit in the cart" ddot says climbing in without even letting solána answer, she shook her head before seeing he was laying on the groceries

"darrian, you're squishing the bread" solána said hitting the side of the boys head, as he covered the spot she was hitting.

"get outtt" solána said pulling him by his nike tech, ddot got out the cart and plucked solána upside her forehead

"let's get some noodles" notti said, pushing the cart since solána left it unattended, they all followed behind notti as he made his way to the isle.

-
"yo can I get your number?" some dreadhead said coming up to solána, notti ddot and dd mugged the fuck out of him.

"yeah of course" solána said taking the boys phone and typing in dds number, him seeing her doing so "thanks" the boy said before returning to his friend group.