𝟢𝟤𝟨 , 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐒𝐈𝐗

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟤𝟨, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑 .
☆ 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟤𝟨, 𝟣𝟢.𝟥.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚; streaming now live .
#✰.

today was the day, well not the day but I was asking solána to go to homecoming with me.

I had kavani and kavey help me, even thought I literally can not stand them; they're so god damn picky, they didn't want pink flowers it had to be roses.

and I picked out a ring for solána nothing serious, just a ring from pandora it didn't have much meaning behind it I just thought she'd like it.

"david, you can just buy a girl a ring is it like a promise ring or in love type shit" kavani said as they left the pandora store; dd mugged her cause they were criticizing his decisions all day.

"kavani, actually shut the fuck up bro" dd said fiddling with the handle of the pandora bag. "mmcht, I'm just saying what are you going to say when you give it to her" kavani said causing kavey to laugh.

"solána will you marry me, even though we aren't together?" kavey joked causing dd to stop walking. "y'all chattin worda bro" dd said.

kavey and kavani stopped laughing seeing how irritated the boy was getting, they finally made it to zales.

"what color jewelry does she wear?" dd said walking over to the necklace station. "mainly silver" vani said walking beside dd.

"you think she'll like this one?" dd says holding up a silver necklace with a heart ribbon. "like? she going to love it, but her name isn't ashley" kavani said reading the name of the necklace.

dd deadpanned the girl, looking at her like she has three heads "no shit, it's going to say hers it going to be personalized" dd said walking to the front desk.

dd gave the women the necklace he'd like solána name placed onto, and she gave him a 3 to 4 hour wait; meaning he'd have to come back to the mall later.

#✰.

"Igh, so how we going to plan this?" kavani says sitting down on the side wall. as if she didn't hear the plan a thousand times.

"Igh, y'all are going to go inside then be like ooh let's go to the park, then I'm going to have a box of roses and shii on the pinic table them when she turns around I'll have another rose and the ring" dd says looking at the girls.

kavani shook her head before dusting herself off while they walked to the front of the girls door, they knocked before her mother answered

causing dd to get back into his sisters car as she drove him to the park, he told ddot and notti to meet them there because what kavani and kavey didn't know is they were getting asked too.