𝟢𝟣𝟢 , 𝐓𝐄𝐍

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟣𝟢, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝗇.
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟣𝟢, 𝟪.𝟥𝟣.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘, solána had dropped her younger sister soleani off at kavani's house, in which her mother was going to watch her, she had informed her mother beforehand for clarification.

the two 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 & 𝐊𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈 had returned to solána's house, preparing for the block party they had been invited to by the boys — kavani brought a tote bag with a change of clothes.

solána decided to wear something, casual enough for the block party, knowing i'd probably be a drop of the temperature, since it was now later in the day.

her outfit consisted of a benjamin franklin sweatshirt paired with her grey leggings & fire red fours, she took a picture in her mirror , slinging her crossbody over her hoodie to show off the outfit.

"my bitch bad, my bitch good" kavani says gassing her best-friend up. solána smiled, sticking her tongue out as she did a three sixty for her, "real bad" she laughed.

solána's phone started vibrating cutting her interaction off with kavani, she looked down at her lockscreen seeing text messages from an unknown number.

#✰.

𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

+𝟣 (𝟤𝟣𝟤) 𝟦𝟪𝟢-𝟪𝟪𝟣𝟢 >

+𝟣 (𝟤𝟣𝟤) 𝟦𝟪𝟢-𝟪𝟪𝟣𝟢 >

+𝟣 (𝟤𝟣𝟤) 𝟦𝟪𝟢-𝟪𝟪𝟣𝟢
yoo, y'all still sliding?