𝟢𝟦𝟧 , 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟦𝟧, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾.
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟦𝟧, 𝟣𝟣.𝟦.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

- 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭-

𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 was blasting music from her tv, lip syncing to the song that was currently playing 'from time'' by drake and jhené aiko. she lit a warm vanilla candle from bath & body works, the aroma filling her crème colored room.

she grabbed her roku remote, screaming the lyrics "I've been dealing with my dad speaking of lack of patience" she said sliding on her knees - really feeling the music as jordan comes into her room, interrupting her mini concert.

"mamá y soleani van al centro comercial, ¿tú vas?" she said her dominican accent merging with her new york accent, solána shook her head no not giving her sister a verbal answer. (mom and soleani are going to the mall are you?)

solána unpaused her music, booping her head to the song that was previously playing as she picked up the remaining clothes on her floor - only way she could clean her room.

solána threw the clothes into her laundry basket that sat in the corner of her room waiting to be emptied into the laundry room - she plopped down onto her bed, sighing in relief.

the luminous sun shining through her satin curtains, giving her a natural glow. she relaxed at the sound of the music in the background.

she grabbed her phone nightstand, directing her attention to previous notifications from the notification center , rolling her eyes at a notification she received from Instagram.

caden one of the boys from shhs had texted the girl trying to slide into her dms, she never personally talked to him before, and he was friends with jalen.