𝟢𝟨𝟤, 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝘯𝘰𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 .ᐟ

             𖧷 𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘵-𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘮, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 | 𝟣𝟣

             𖧷 𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘵-𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘮, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 | 𝟣𝟣.𝟥𝟢.𝟤𝟤
                                                      @𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

  ❝𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑵𝑬𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑨 𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝑼 ❞ solána laughed as she leant back in chair that wad placed directly by her boyfriends, "yo bro, why are you talking like that?" ddot yelled slightly over the music, dd rubbed his hand across her...

❝𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑵𝑬𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑨 𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝑼 ❞ solána laughed as she leant back in chair that wad placed directly by her boyfriends, "yo bro, why are you talking like that?" ddot yelled slightly over the music, dd rubbed his hand across her thigh — as she kept laughing at ddot.

she turnt up the volume in his headset so he could go back to directing his cut, ddot bopped his head along to the custom beat their producer made. "that shit lowkey hard, you on this notti?" she asked as he gave her a small nod in return.

"nah, im on the next song though im working on a single right now" he smiled, he was happy to be able to release his own song without featuring his brother or his best-friends. "good shit twin" solána said hyping him up.

ddot left the occupied room and placed his headset down, slightly mugging solána in the process which she did the same thing. "do we have a problem?" she asked bucking at him as he flicked her off. "get in the stu since you know so much" ddot scolded.

"now that's not something I wanna spend my day doing ya feel me?" solána shrugged looking at ddot, who shook his head in disagreement , "igh then shut the fuck up" the boy laughed, dd instantly stepped in.

"yo watch ya mouth" he states softly as he looked up from his phone that was being held up by one hand, ddot groaned seeing how dd defended her. "you lucky yo man right hea I should fuck you up" ddot laughed, along with her.

she kept her eyes glued onto dd who looked peaceful, he was working on some of the lyrics he'd be going over that he written down in his notes.

"yo where kavey & kavani" notti asked as he looked at solána, she shrugged her shoulder they said they were heading to the lobby, but that was thirty minutes ago "i will go and check up on them" she shrugged, standing up from her chair. "tell kavey bring ha ass" notti smiled, as she opened the door, heading towards the front.

  solána heard the song of tiktoks booming through the area, which definitely meant they were in there. she kept walking down the hall. "yo, where vani at?" she asked noticing one of them was missing from the group, kavey pointed to the bathroom. "its dumb hot in that studio we had ta get out" she laughed as she scrolled.

   "sayn, & ddot blowin mines" she dragged showing off her bright smile. kavey laughed knowing how aggy the boy usually was when it came to her. softly she bit her bottom lip, running her hands through her silky hair.

  kavani came out the bathroom running her moist hands against the fabric of her clothes, allowing them to get completely dry — she slightly shook them for any excess water that was lingering. "they outta papertowels" she said as the two looked at her.

  "vani my heart, why didnt you ask fa some?" solána said shaking her head at her, kavani shrugged as she sat back down on the couch that was laid in the lobby. opening her phone she went back to youtube, occupying herself.

"kav, notti wanted you in the room i think hes about to go over his verse" solána said as the girl headed down the hall, the two followed behind her shortly.

  opening the door the smell of weed met their noses again, "igh ma so i know you can sing, so i want you ta sing the opening fa my song" notti said with the use of his hands ━━━ kavey smiled she thought it was one of the sweetest things.

  "that is tew cute" solána gasped using a small accent on the word to emphasize it. notti face heated up, as kavey planted a kiss on his cheek. "whats the lyrics?" she asked looking into the notebook.

  kavani & solána shared a look, seeing why their mans never thought to incorporate them into a song. "so what about us?" kavani said, furrowing her brows at ddot. "bro i told you, your ass can't sing" he laughed.

   solána tried to suppress her laughter knowing that came off hella rude, "i gotchu ma , but most of my lyrics revolve around you ━━ you know that" dd said, as she nodded. "so who lightskin shawty she made a parade?" vani asked as ána thought back to it.

"vani dont piss me off bru" dd said turning to face the control board, avoiding the question. "you lucky we was not together when you made that" solána said jerking at him. "girl please" he sassily said.

kavani chuckled as kavey & notti went over the lyrics she'd be rehearsing. it was a silence in the room as they went over it. ána propped herself on the leather couch relaxing as she leant back.

"ma , you good?" dd asked leaning back in his chair she nodded pulling out her phone, she went on tiktok trying to distract herself. "yeah, when this session finna end"

"thirty minutes" dd said .

she continued scrolling through the for you page, dd studied her. her face was relaxing, it was beautiful and he was mesmerized.

ddot stood up stretching out his body a few cracks being heard. kavani looked at him, "old ass bones" she laughed as he scrunched up his face instantly. "yo bro do we have a problem?" ddot said pointing in her face.

she smacked his finger away, "shut up ashley, respect your homegirls, aight?" she giggled knowing it'd upset him using the pet name he was given by his fans. "ok ok i'm sorry bae" kavani shouted, as he tossed her over his shoulders.

"bro don't fuck up nun" dd scolded knowing they could easily knock something over & break it which would mean an additional charge to their studio time. "sayin ya finna fuck my shit up" notti said.

"okay, ima go record this shit hype me up" kavey said resulting in solána sitting up, she focused her attention to the room where she'd be recording. "go bestie turn ha up" she yelled, as notti had the biggest smile on his face.

she begun singing the intro lyrics, she sounded magical and solána couldn't have been more proud. she clapped before she could even finish. "thass my wife" notti said as she finished the last note.

little did they know, they'd all be collaborating on a song together. kavey just had to start it off, but it was a surprise for them. & they couldn't spoil it.

"igh, we gone rap this up though. so lets go get sum ta eat" dd said, sliding off his headset they all stood up following behind him.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐎𝐄𝐄, 𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘥𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘢 .ᐟ
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█ ━━━ 𝗌𝗈𝗅𝖺́𝗇𝖺

uhm this is short & no i don't care, i've sat here and released hella books for ya today. and I update my other books. so definitely go peep those !!

but i want to add some drama to this so I can spice it up ya feel me ?