𝟢𝟧𝟦 , 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟧𝟦, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋.
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟧𝟦, 𝟣𝟣.𝟣𝟣.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗔́𝗡𝗔 sat comfortably, crossing her legs as she was sitting on her moms bed. she enjoyed having some time off from school - besides the babysitting part, it was quite relaxing. her mom came back into her room.

"I'm tired of seeing yo ass in here" melinda said looking at her daughter that was propped up in her bed. "I love you too ma" she replied.

"go fix me some noodles" her mom said sitting at the end of her bed, solána groaned softly. rolling off the bed she made her way towards the kitchen, following the directions she was given.

solána grabbed a plastic bowl placing it on the counter, she looked in the cabinet below grabbing a small pot. grabbing a packet of chicken flavored noodles from the pantry, she heated the stove up.

grabbing a cup full of water she dumped it into the pot that was conducting heat from the stove. she leaned against the counter, waiting for the water to boil.

-
she placed the noodles into the pot, waiting for them to soften. she grabbed the fork gently breaking them apart. "I shoulda put these shits in the microwave" she said, stirring the pot of noodles.

the noodles finally got to the finishing point, she poured the noodles into the plastic bowl straining some of the water into the bowl, she drained the excess water into the sink drain placing the pot in the sink. she grabbed the seasoning packet, breaking it into the noodles stirring the mixture. - she added a bit of extra seasonings.

"here, ma" she said returning to her mothers room and handing her the steaming noodles, she smiled and nodded at solána as she laid back on her bed.

solána scrolled on her phone, watching the tiktoks on her for you page. she liked some of the ones that had relateable quotes, or she found rather funny. she came across this tiktok of a mom and daughter doing the hips.

"lets do this" solána said shoving the iphone into her mothers face, her mom finished the bite of noodles she was on "ok, get it out my face" she said continuing her noodles, solána mugged her "they aint ever that good, hurry up" she mumbled, saving the sound for them to do it.