𝟢𝟥𝟪 , 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟥𝟪, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 .
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟥𝟪, 𝟣𝟢.𝟤𝟫.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

-
solána , kavani  and kavey were all in solánas room as solána sat at her white vanity set, scrolling through her phone as kavani was watching power and kavey making tiktoks.

"ooo, we should do this" kavey says flipping her phone and showing the tiktok to the audio of a milli freestyle causing solána and kavani to give her there undivided attention. "bhettt" solána says standing up from the fluffy chair.

kavani climbs off the bed while kavey sets the phone up starting the three second timer, the audio chimes through the room as kavey starts it off, leading it off to solána and kavey.

"ooo we ate" solána says looking over kaveys shoulder as the tiktok replays, them coming in smoothly - kavey clicks on the Aa icon to type out a text.

"what should it say?" she says looking at solána and kavani, solána shrugging her shoulders in response "put don't bring those goofy ass girls" kavani suggests sitting back on the best

"hm, tariq so fineee" kavani said unpausing the show she was watching, solána glared at her "not to much" solána said sitting on the edge of the bed

kavey posted the tiktok mentioning the two girls, as she continued saving tiktok the three could do later "noti just texted me on Insta" solána says watching the banner across her screen.

"what did he say?" kavani says rolling to the end of the bed to watch solána click on the banner; solána swipes down it reading the message outloud. '𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘤 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩" the girls looked at solána.

"should weeeee?" solána says dragging the word out as she sat up right , kavey plopped down on the opposite side of the bed before exchanging a look with the two

"might as well" she says swiping out of tiktok and into her message thread, texting the group chat containing all of them, including notti , dd and ddot.