𝟢𝟥𝟥,𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟥𝟥, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾.
☆ 𝐊𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 ☆

#𝟢𝟢𝟥𝟥, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾.☆ 𝐊𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟥𝟥, 𝟣𝟢.𝟣𝟤.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐤𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢_ , streaming now live .
#✰.

-
"he atee you up" I screamed as jalen was getting up off the floor, he mugged me "you stay on my meat" jalen said, he won't talking to me; his mami must've called.

"lil nigga, didn't yo mouth just get you touched? ion want to have to give it to you" ddot said, sucking his teeth as he reclined in his seat.

jalen waved him off as he pulled his hoodie over his head, he need a mask to cover them scratches.

"how you feelin, afta yo novio just beat the breaks off yo ex?" I said loud enough for Jalen to hear, him sucking his teeth. "dead as fuck" solána laughed.

"mhm mhm , as you should baby how you feeling?" I said directing my fake microphone to his mouth. "ma son really did his shit" ddot spoked.

Jalen got up and walked out the classroom, slamming the door on the way out he wasn't phasing anybody by that.

"anyways,  he fucked up just like crystal" solána said, packing dd things up for him as class was about to get dismissed "so it's like they both fucked up" kavey added on.

dd really did his number on dude, like me personally I wouldn't let me ex girl , bf fuck me up on my first day back after coming back from connections.

anyways, David did his thing so I guess I gotta start liking him now; he still can catch 'em' with me tho cause he'll be going out like jalen.

-

"baby had him on the leash" kavey said collecting her color penciled she had laid out on the table. "on mee" notti said helping her.

"he rightfully deserved it" I said, swinging my backpack on my shoulder as the bell rung; dismissing us from the class.

we all walked down to the office, hoping to spot dd to see his punishment.

#✰.

"suspended for a day" solána says looking at her phone as dd texted her from iss . "noo, my nigga is gone" solána says faking stabbing her heart.