𝟢𝟢𝟣, 𝐎𝐍𝐄

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟣 , 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 .
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝟢𝟢𝟣 , 𝟪.𝟤𝟨.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘, walks swiftly beside her best friend 𝐊𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐉 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 — they were heading towards first block, which was biology for them. it was the first day of their freshman year at sugarhill highschool. - "bro, who wants to start their day with science" kavani asked, holding her blinder with both hands for support.

solána laughed softly, listening to the daily complaints of kavani; something she'd do often, "girl, you could've changed it." she sighed, releasing the last bit of laughter that she had bubbled up.

kavani narrowed her eyes, "then we wouldn't have first block together - are you dumb?" she said, giving her best friend that deadly glare. "I mean, a bit"

"ána, you're so aggy" she replied, heading towards the direction of their assigned lockers, "yeah well, you fit the description quite well yourself " she laughed, " bro let's not even do that" she complained, putting her combination in to the lock.

grabbing her essentials, solána waited for her "the bell is damn near close to ringing" she informed, kavani took her darling time reorganizing her locker — which led solána leaving her a bit behind in the crowded halls.

solána eventually made it to her biology class, waiting at the closed wooden door for kavani. "you're dayroom, for leaving me" she complained, "oh please" ána replied opening the door, as all fell upon the two.

"you two late, the bell rung four minutes ago" the man said, pointing towards a row of empty seats. the girls ignored him heading towards the middle row, sitting beside 𝐃𝐃 & 𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐓.

solána situated herself comfortably in the chairs, setting her nike backpack next to her all black fours. she wrote down the notes that was displayed on the board.

"that teacher bout ugly as fuck" kavani scolded, loud enough for the two lightskins beside her to hear causing solána to deadpan her. "you're loud idiot" she mouthed, kavani shrugged her shoulders, her bottom interest was school she could care less.

solána rested her chin in her left palm, listening to the many directions the teacher was giving out - a small tap took over her left shoulder, opposite of kavani causing her to meet eyes with the light-skin boys"