𝟢𝟢𝟩, 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟩, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇.
☆ 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟩, 𝟪.𝟥𝟣.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚; streaming now live .
#✰.

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃, hadn't talked to solána since school ended. & whatever darrian had did to her, caused her to be beyond pissed, - dd wasn't worried so he thought.

"yoo, you've been mad quiet" 𝐉𝐀𝐘 says, dd's older brother nudging his shoulder from behind the couch, dd ignored him, deep in his thoughts.

"dick you good?" jay questions, coming in front of him dd just nods in response not giving him a verbal response, his brother just nods.

his mom 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 came downstairs, speaking in spanish, "notti, vuelve a casa hoy" she said walking into the kitchen - cleaning the counters.

dds wholes demeanor changed, at the name of his younger brother, dd hadn't seen him in a minute due to him being with his uncle in brooklyn.

"word, when is he coming?" dd asked, directing his attention to his dominican mother as he looked into the kitchen.

she looked at her rose gold apple watch, and reading out the time, "thirty minutes" she informed - continuing to clean the counters.

dd quickly ran up to his room that he shared with notti, throwing it together neatly for his brothers return. And shooting a message to ddot.

𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍 🖤

𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍 🖤. >
𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝟥:𝟥𝟧 𝖯𝖬

𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐧 🤞🏼
yoo, notti comin home tdy!