𝟢𝟢𝟧 , 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 .

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟧 , 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾.
☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟧 , 𝟪.𝟥𝟣.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 groaned, as her alarm beamed the constellation sound — waking her from her slumber, she tried moving, her movements being stopped by a limp body rested beside her 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃.

"dd, move bru" she slightly whispered, slightly shaking him in the process of trying to leave her bed. he flattered his eyes open, deadpanning her in return.

"give me five more minutes" he said, his voice coming off deeper & raspier than usual due to him just waking from his slumber, solána nodded her head.

"ii, ima go wake darrian and kavani" solána consoled the boy, crawling from the end of the bed, grabbing her phone off the nightstand, heading towards the door.

she made her way out the room, heading down the two flight of stairs; opening the white panel door that led to the basement — that contained kavani & ddot.

"darrian wake up, you too kavani" she said, descending the stairs & into the basement allowing her voice to stream through their ears.

the two was bundled up together, one obnoxiously snoring & the other with headphones in. solána laughed seeing kavani with her airpods in.

"wake up!" she shouted, causing the two to jump in sync as they'd been startled from their sleep, solána mugged them.

"dick, what the fuck! you're buggin" darrian frowned, tossing the duvet off the two. kavani batted her eyes towards her best-friend.

"ána, I love you and all but that was uncalled for" kavani said as she stood up from the couch, stretching her lower half in the process, solána gave her a smile.

kavani checked her phone, viewing the bolded numbers on her lockscreen - seeing they've fallen behind on time for school, "shit, we damn near late" kavani informed.

solána tossed her a no shit look, before making her way back up the stairs. to retrieve dd.

#✰.

"dd, you up?" she asked, entering her bedroom, closing the door behind her. she headed towards her bed seeing his face planted into her pillow.

no response.

"wake your pale ass up, we're behind" she said, walking to the right side of the boy to shake him out of his sleep, he flipped on his side, meeting his eyes with hers.