𝟢𝟤𝟣 , 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐎𝐍𝐄

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟤𝟣 , 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 .
☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟤𝟣 , 𝟫.𝟤𝟩.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

"can you hurry up?" dd called from solána's bedroom.

"stoop rushing me, I can't be looking ugly meeting your mother david." solána huffed, leaving her bathrooms as she started playing with the rings on her finger.

"you look good bru, let's go" dd said admiring the girl.

solána had on a basic fit not revealing to much skin, since she's about to sit down and meet his dominican mother; this wasn't the first time seeing her but it was the first time being introduced with a sit down.

- 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐓 -

#✰.

"wait, dd what if she doesn't like me?" solána said glancing at the boy before he opened the front door to the white planked house.

"solána you're perfect, she doesn't have a reason not to" dd said furrowing his eyebrows at the girls 'stupid' comment; he finally opened the door walking into the house smelling like warm vanilla and a hint of weed.

"mamá estamos aquí" dd says closing the door after solána walks into the house, standing closely beside the boy as she was taunted with nervousness.

"Hola hermosa estas de vuelta" dds mom said walking up to the two with a huge smile planted on her face.

"ma I was just here" dd said looking confused, his mom rolled his eyes and snarled at him. "I was talking to the girl" his mom snapped back.

dd rolled his eyes at this mother causing solána to laugh and welcome his mom in her arms her being the cause of the warm vanilla she smelled.