𝟢𝟥𝟤 , 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐖𝐎

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟥𝟤, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈 .
☆ 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟥𝟤, 𝟣𝟢.𝟣𝟤.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚; streaming now live .
#✰.

school wasn't really supposed to be on my agenda today, but I heard 'jalen' solánas ex switched back to shhs and he wasn't about to tap on that.

-
"hermoso, I don't need a bodyguard" solána said throwing up quotations when she said bodyguard, I shrugged her off. "okay, but he ode weird" I said wrapping my arm around her.

"and he ain't controlling this, believe me" solána said, I trusted her but don't mean I trust that nigga, he a weird ass bitch worda my mom.

"jalen ha vuelto" kavani said running up behind us and gripping onto solána's shoulder, "I know, you've seen him?" solána said looking at kavani.

"unt unt, but caden told me" kavani said, dd cringing at the name she heard, since that was one of the boys who hung around jalen. "ghetto" solána added.

we made it up the stairs, reuniting with notti , kavey ddot. "just seen that bitch ass nigga, worda bro all the hoes on him" ddot said dabbing me up.

- 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 -

"ain't worried" dd said as the girls started walking infront of them, ddot and notti exchanged some words together with dd.

we finally made it to first period, english which was this snobby ass nigga he be riding dick; heavily.

"yooo" dd yelled as he dabbed up one of the people he copied the answers from "whasgood" the darkskin replied.

the group sat down, in the row two being to a desk they filled the entire back row "take out the homework from last week" the teacher yelled.

solána looked at kavani, who looked at kavey, who looked a dd, who looked at notti, who looked at ddot "fuck you lookin at me fo, Ian do it either" ddot says pulling out a empty sheet.

"I forgot, lowkey" solána said filling out the blank sheet "you was to busy, being boo'd up" notti says while sharing a look at her and dd.

"hop off" they both say in unison

solána finished the paper and shared the answers with the group, making sure they put it into there own words before handing the sheet in to teacher.

"da plug for real" ddot said copying down the answers word for word from solánas paper, and writing his name down in the box.