𝟢𝟦𝟪 , 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟦𝟪, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍.
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟦𝟪, 𝟣𝟣.𝟨.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 entered second period with 𝐝𝐝 and 𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭. she sat in her original seat, half way down the middle on the left. she sat her calculus book on the desk, opening to page 302. ddot sat beside her taking up the whole desk with his things.

solána plugged in her airpod knowing the teacher didn't care, she studied the page she had open two feeling a pair of eyes staring into her soul. she looks to the right of her to see ddot. "fix your eyes" demanded as ddot kept his eyes on the girl. "not until you talk to me" he ordered.

solána laughed, she looked down at the box that remained infront of her. ignoring the stare that was breaking into her skull. she hummed the lyrics to the song that was blasting through her airpods. she felt somebody throw something at her.

"darrian, stop bothering me" she asked irritated.

"wasnt even me, it was yo lil dog"

solána looked infront of ddot seeing 𝗝𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗡, god is really punishing her. when did he even get in this class? she gave him a head nod. "you tryna work together?" jalen said, looking at solána ignoring ddot's mug.

"fucks no, shes my partner dont you see her sitting beside me?" ddot replied, wrapping his arm around solána as she gently pushed it off - she shook her head no to jalen. he sighed turning back around as ddot smiled. "I knew you still loved me" he smiled.

"when did I ever start?" she said laughing, as ddot waved her off. she shook her hear at the boy as she continued the little bit of work she had left in the textbook. she heard dd and ddot talking about something, she couldn't feed into it.

"solánaa, I have a question" ddot said, resting his chin in his hand as he looked at solána. "if its something you could find out yourself, don't ask me" she said, rolling her eyes at the boy. ddot looked at dd then back at her.

"are you and dd together?"

"nope, thats self explanatory" solána said, laughing.

"okay, but y'all never actually broken up" ddot began with the statement, as solána mugged him "well we can right now, dd we're over been over" she said looking back at dd as his face was left straight.