𝟢𝟥𝟧 , 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟥𝟧, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 .
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟥𝟧, 𝟣𝟢.𝟣𝟧.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

𝑲𝑨𝑽𝑬𝒀 had invited me to go to the deli, but now I had to convince my mother - which shouldn't be nothing for real since it's a weekend.

-
"mamacitaa" solána said with a smile, her mom looked her in the eyes "what do you want girl?" her mom said turning off her phone.

solána sits down on the edge of her moms bed, and gets interrupted by 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑵𝑰 who came in and jumped on the bed.

"anyways, I want to go to the deli with kavey" solána said giving her mom puppy dog eyes. "okay, be back before eight I have to go in for work" her mom sighed.

solána smiled before kissing her mom of the cheek and leaving the room quickly; she ran up the stairs to her room.

she threw on her black hoodie, and snapped a picture in her mirror before sending it off to Instagram.

𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

#✰.

𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨𝑵𝑨 made her way out the house, walking towards juans deli; she pulled up kavey's location making sure she was already there.

this walk should be making me slim thick, solána said crossing the street to the deli; that little 10 minute walk gone get her everytime

"baaeee" solána said hugging kavey "my heart, how's house arrest?" kavey joked, causing ána to deadpan her, she shook her head "deadly" .