𝟢𝟤𝟧 , 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟤𝟧 , 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 .
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟤𝟧 , 𝟣𝟢.𝟣.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

everyone spent the night at dds house, we made a big fort in the living room. I woke up before everyone still exhausted as ever.

I tried to get up from the couch feeling something holding my down, it was dd his arm wrapped around me, I slightly moved it causing him to grunt in the action.

after a good five minutes from trying to get away from him, I did I made my way to the bathroom fixing myself up in the mirror.

"who's in there?" a unfamiliar voice calls out, causing me to peep my head out the bathroom door enough to see who it was not recognizing the person.

"uh I'm solána" I spoke softly to the red hair girl, the girls face softened after hearing her name. "hm, davids girlfriend" said the red hair.

solána slightly tilted her head "well uh, sure but we aren't exactly dating yet" I said giving the girl a smile, still not knowing who she is.

the red hair just shook her head "well I'm melz, davids older sisters it good to finally put a face to the name I've been hearing from Ethan and him" the red hair said smiling.

solána smiled it was good and scary knowing dd and notti spoke about her when she wasn't around, but knowing there mouths it was probably something slick.

"nice to meet you melz" I said quietly, as the girl and I conversation came to an end causing me to walk back to the living room.

I sat down again beside dd, slightly pulling the cover we shared back over me waiting until the others woke up.

it was a good hour I spent on my phone swiping back and fourth through insta and tiktok before ddot woke up.

"yoo twin" ddot said his voice strained as he stretched his back out grunting in the action "heey darrian" solána spoke softly.

"how long you been up?" ddot said looking at solána who sat on the couch in front of im causin solána to check her phone "about an hour" she says.

ddot mugged her "and you ain't cook shit?" he said shaking his head grabbing his phone off the coffee table

solána looked at the boy who was now yawning and standing up from his spot beside the sleeping girl. "this isn't my house" she mumbled.

"you be here enough for it to be" ddot said making his way to the kitchen, solána following behind him. "this is my third time" solána said as ddot opened the pantry.