𝟢𝟧𝟤 , 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐖𝐎

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟧𝟤, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈.
☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟧𝟤, 𝟣𝟣.𝟫.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗔́𝗡𝗔 slept quietly in her bed, her sleep was interrupted by a shake of her body. she tilted her head from her pillow looking at 𝗗𝗗. "nigga, so you didnt see me sleep?" she said burrowing her head back into the pillow.

𝗗𝗗 sat beside her on the bed, causing it to sink in a little more "jordan called you", he said rubbing her back as she sighed deeply into the pillow - she rolled onto her side glancing at the digital clock, reading out the time.

"it's too cold, tell her to come here" she frowned, "I don't feel like getting out of bed"

"lazy ass" dd rolled his eyes as he boosted off the bed, he opened her door entering the room diagonal from solánas "solána said, come to her" he muttered.

she could hear two sets of footsteps approaching her room, she sat up looking towards the door "yes, jordy?" she yawned. "you woke?" she soflty muttered, solána smacked her lips as she mugged jordan "nah, im dead sleep" she sarcastically said.

"girl, shut up" jordan shook her head walking further into the room, dd sitting at solánas vanity set engaging into their conversation. "what did you need?" solána said grabbing the water bottle from her nightstand.

jordan shrugged her shoulder slightly, she got met with a pillow upside her head "get out, you woke me up for nothing?" solána said tossing another pillow at her.

jordan quickly retreated from the room, closing the door behind her stopping herself from getting hit by the flying objects. solána groaned loudly before burrowing her face back into her pillow.

dd walked over to her, slowly pulling the covers off her revealing her body that was laced in a satin pajamas set "come on, everyones up" he told her, dragging her arm, causing her to sit back up. "i'm tired" she sighed.

dd ignored her words, as he stood up from her bed. he continued dragging her stiff body out of her bed, solána let his body take over as she gave in - letting herself get dragged out the room.

-
"twinn, yo ass finally up?" 𝗗𝗗𝗢𝗧 teasingly says, seeing the two walking down the stairs that led to the basement, she only flipped him off before resting herself on the empty half of the couch. "morning, stinka" 𝗸𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗶 called out from the recliner.