𝟢𝟧𝟫, 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟧𝟫 , 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 .
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟧𝟫, 𝟣𝟣.𝟤𝟫.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃'𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘. solána wanted this day to be special for the dominican boy, considering he made everyday special for her; as long as he was around — and their amazing friends.

she left dd's side as she descended from her bed, she opened her satin curtains a little allowing a ray of sunlight to peek through. brightening her mood already.

she looked at the digital clock that rested on her nightstand, reading 9:50 am. "a little bit of time left" she mumbled to herself as she headed to her closet.

she picked out an spider hoodie, the white one which she overly liked due to it being dd's. pairing it with her black cats & a pair of black leggings, she'd plan to match with dd as he wore his black one.

"david, wake up" she said placing her clothes on the dresser. "cinco más minutos" he pleaded drifting his head under her pillow, she rolled her eyes in annoyance at how stubborn he was. "dd it's your birthday, and i'm sure your mother wants to see you" she assured him.

"igh, igh i'm up" he informed her as he lifted his head from other the silk pillowcase, receiving a laugh from the girl as his bed hair was messy. "ima get dressed" she said grabbing her items and heading into the bathroom.

"𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐙 𝐂𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍̃𝐎𝐒 𝐌𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐁𝐄"crimsley his mother spoke, cupping the boys face

"𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐙 𝐂𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍̃𝐎𝐒 𝐌𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐁𝐄"crimsley his mother spoke, cupping the boys face. dd was embarrassed to say the least his mother was very affectionate & solána always puppied him about it, "mami stop" he groaned.

his mom stopped babying him and greeted solána, they've grown a strong "mother and daughter in law bond" she smiled pulling her into a hug, "how have you been hermosa?" she questioned the teenager. solána was being truthful. "good, been the best couple of days" she replied to the women.

crimsley nodded her head in response, as she left the girls side as the rest of the teenagers piled into the room. "whats up fat head" ddot said, holding his hand out for solána to meet; she shifted her eye to him. "darrian leave me the fuck alone" she groaned.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HEART" ddot said ignoring solána as she pushed through and sat beside dd on the leather couch, "thank you muddy" dd said dabbing up the younger boy.

"hey hearty" kavani said plastering a kiss on her bestfriends cheek, solána returned the favor causing ddot and dd to give them the look; "ya fruity in the booty" notti said coming from the hallway.

"notti you just had your nails painted my nigga" kavey said defending her bestfriends, they all fell into laughter as he mugged his girlfriend. "we not arguing today its dd's birthday" solána spoke breaking the tension that was bond to fall upon the others.

"word" dd spoke reciting her words. they soon all agreed now it was time for solána's plans to take action.

#✰.

"its hella busy out hea" notti spoke, leaving the taxi as they finally arrived to time square a place they hardly visited due to the large crowds. "yeah, but they have the best shopping centers" she replied heading towards the designers stores.

dd rarely got time to shop for himself considering he was mainly focused on solána, his career & family. which she 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 about him; so she took this as the opportunity to return those favors.

"igh, ima give you an hour to buy whatever you want within these stores" solána informed the boy, he had a large smile on his face one of the many features she loved.

"naa word to what? its almost our birthday to" notti says pointing between him and ddot, kavey and kavani laughed. "ána you've always been my favorite" ddot said patting her shoulder, she sided eyed them seeing where they were headed.

"get ya dogs" she said to her best-friends as they threw their hands up in surrender; they sighed following dd on his shopping journey.

this was just the 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆..

#✰.

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐎𝐄𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 #୨୧

I want to redo this book so bad, I absolutely hate the plot but i'm redoing my notti osama book so hopefully that'll give me MOTIVATION to work on this one.

#✰ 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 & 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖.
{if any mistakes are spotten, please let me know so i can go through & fix them)
𝐋𝐋𝐄 & 𝐄𝟒𝐍

𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥 ...