𝟢𝟣𝟤 , 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟣𝟤, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾.
☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟣𝟤, 𝟪.𝟥𝟣.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

"naah cause this mac n cheese, better smack I can tell they put they foot in this" solána said piling a cheesy pile of the pasta on her styrofoam plate.

ddot had to plates full of shit, one containing mac n cheese, ribs , potatoes , and green beans. the other containing pasta salad, a burger and some baked beans.

"darrian, why the fuck do you have that much?" kavani said laughing at the boy holding two plates, as he looked for the aluminum foil.

"cause ima need it for later" he said, knowing he was going to eat it all at the same time. kavani shook her head looking for the plastic utensils.

"y'all ready to head back?" solána says while placing a plastic fork and spoon on her plate, and placing another on top of it since ddot used the last off the aluminum foil.

the two shook there heads in response as they all made there way to the crowd leaving the food area, and heading down the sidewalk again.

#✰.

"𝐘𝐎 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇" was all the group heard, making them turn around in response; and there she was crystal standing there arms group a mug slanted across her face and staring at solána.

"pardon me?" solána said looking back at the girl with a confused look on her face, ddot pushed solána back with her available hand. "crystal don't do shit you gone regret" ddot spoke, making solána perk up at her name.

kavani and solána exchanged looks; solána was confused onto why the girl was even SPEAKING to her. she wasn't about to let no girl 'bitch' her over a nigga she didn't want and didn't want her.

"naah, I got this" solána said handing her plate of food to ddot and making her way to the girl. "so what's up, why you got the mug on yo face? you ain't pressin no body" solána implied.

crystal smacked her lips, and pushed her straightened hair out of her face tying it back in the action; "you know what's up, so don't do this confused shit" crystal said taking out her earrings.

solána peeped what the girl was trying to get at, and she wasn't having it! She didn't know if crystal misread her but she definitely finna read this bitch.

"hold on, you might as well fix yo self back up cause whatever you think you bout to do isn't going to end up how you want it to" kavani said, standing beside her best friend.