𝟢𝟥𝟫 , 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟥𝟫, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾.
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟥𝟫, 𝟣𝟢.𝟤𝟫.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

-
"thanks ma" solána said swinging open the door of the bentley bentayga, kavani and kavey scrambled out the car as they waited for it to disappear down the road.

they made their way up the driveway and onto the porch, ringing the doorbell waiting for someone to open the door. "it's not locked" a familiar voice yelled from inside causing the girls to just walk in.

"heey girls, the boys are in the guest room" melz said closing the door behind them, the girls slipped off there shoes "thanks melz" solána said as the girls walked down the hall.

"whats up muddys" she said opening the door to the guest room, notti and ddot glanced at the door seeing the three girls, before looking back at the tv screen. "let's try this again" solána says closing the door.

the girls walk back in "heyyy" they all said, causing ddot and notti to finally give them a appropriate response "what's up my hearts" notti calls out , "leave" ddot blankly replies.

kavani and kavey takes there positions beside there boyfriends, solána stands by the door scanning the room "where is dd at?" she said not seeing him. "In his room, he's laying down" notti said looking away from the tv.

solána exited the guest room closing the door behind her and walked up the wooden steps, she made her way down the hallway - she knocked on the door before entering "who is it?" dd chimed from the other side od the door.

"tu futura esposa" solána said opening the door to the bedroom, seeing dd laid out on his bed watching omb on his tv. "heey hermosa" dd said patting the empty space beside him

solána plopped down beside him before laying her head on his chest, she directed her attention to the tv screen she felt his arm ravel around her waist "did you miss me?" she says turning to face him. "always" he said planting a soft kiss on her lower lip.

solánas smiles through the kiss, turning around so he wouldn't see the smile taking over her face "folding is crazy" he says causing her to bury her head in his chest "you make me feel like a fool" she mumbles softly.

dd smiles at the girls actions, rubbing her back as she finally lifted her head out his chest "I'm still mad at you though" she says breaking the moment dds face drops not even knowing she was mad at him to begin with