𝟢𝟣𝟦 , 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟣𝟦, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇.
☆ 𝐊𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 ☆

#𝟢𝟢𝟣𝟦, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇.☆ 𝐊𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟣𝟦, 𝟫.𝟣𝟧.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐤𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢_ , streaming now live .
#✰.

It was finally noon, in harlem New York. A couple of hours away from, reuniting with my favorite people in da hill we were going to the fair near manhattan.

me and solána love going to the fair, ever since we were kids it's been our bonding mechanism; the laughter, the screams, and shouts; tears and cries everything about it just brought happiness to us.

and I was looking forward to it, not only because it is our tradition to go every year but because I get to spend it with the people who's been making my sophomore year a year to remember.

I had to call up my best friend, to make sure she was even woke cause on a weekend solána will sleep in, even if you offer her food. One thing she loves more than food is sleep.

"heartyyy" I call out to my best friend, seeing her laying down against a brown teddy she won last year from the fair, in bed

"heartyyy" I call out to my best friend, seeing her laying down against a brown teddy she won last year from the fair, in bed. "hmm?" she groaned.

I sighed knowing this bitch hasn't even been up to take a piss, and it was twelve o'clock. "best, wake up we have to get prepped in a bit" I say into the mic.

she shifts making a static noise in the mic, finally sitting up in the bed the sun hitting her face; "ight ight I'm up, what's the moves?" she says rubbing her temple.

I set my phone up against my decorative pillow going on my ipad, before pressing on the group chat we made with the boys just last night. "let's seee" I say before sending off a text.