𝟢𝟧𝟨 , 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐗

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

"𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆"

#𝟢𝟧𝟨 , 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒𝗌𝗂𝗑 .
☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟧𝟩, 𝟣𝟣.𝟤𝟨.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 had been woken up from her slumber, by her digital clock timer setting off, playing the illuminate sound throughout her bedroom; she sat up in her queen sized bed — letting the liveliness of the sun hit her brown-skin.

"wake y'all asses up" solána said, shaking the two bodies that rested beside her.

kavani lifted her head slowly, "all it took was a little tap, shake my soul out me" she mumbled, adjusting her eyes to the light that came through the window.

kavey sat up, groaning as she stretched her body out; causing popping noises to fill the room.

"old ass back" solána laughed, receiving the finger from the girl. she returned the gesture, before climbing out of the bed to begin her morning.

she headed to her closet, scanning for an decent outfit to wear for the first half of her day; considering she had to come back home & change for homecoming.

she ended up with a chill fit, consisting of a black long sleeved crop top & her forever 21 waistband leggings paired with her yellow crocs. — she laid it across her messy bed, for quick access.

walking to her bathroom, she flipped on the light switch allowing everything to be viewed; she began her morning routine. along with kavani & kavey.

#✰.

"y'all excited, it's finally the day" melinda explained, seeing the three girls lined up at the door. solána rolled her eyes playfully. "ma, we have nine more hours calm down" she muttered, putting on her zip-up.

her mom waved her off, as she took her iphone out her robe pocket & swiping it open as she angled her face into the screen to activate her face ID.

she entered the camera app, flipping it to see the three she held the camera up proudly.

"tete, we look busted" kavey said, holding her hand over her face as she took an off guard picture; that was definitely going to be on her page.