𝟢𝟧𝟩, 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

"𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆"

#𝟢𝟧𝟩 , 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 .
☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟧𝟩, 𝟣𝟣.𝟤𝟨.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 walked hand in hand with 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃, as they were accompanied by their individual friend group. they've been chopping it up in the car  - "oh nah, she look like a damn flamingo" kavani said, pointing to the girl with a feathery pink dress.

solána shook her head containing her laughter, they continued their way to the doors. "you aight, ma?" dd ask, wrapping his arm around her lower half, ána nods in response, giving him a small smile.

he nodded his head, pushing the door open as solána walked through - holding the handle for ddot to grab to let the others in.

solána frowned, "bro, it's ode brick in here this isn't the damn winter ball." she said, rubbing her hands across her bare skin, in attempt to create warmth.

"you want my jacket, it's in my locker" dd asked, following her down the hallway towards the gymnasium. she nodded her head 'no' , not wanting to throw off her outfit.

they entered the gym, seeing the decorations taking over the walls & ceiling. kavani squeals, this was everything she ever wanted, to go to homecoming with the people who mean the most to her. "this is pain bro" she interjected, causing solána to nod in agreement.

the music was taking over the gym, making it hard to hear any distant noises. "you want some punch?" dd asked, removing his hands from her presence. "yeah, i'll come with you though" she insisted, them walking towards the  folded out table that held the drinks & punch.

"yoo ána, you look good" a voice said, causing her and dd to tilt their heads in the direction seeing none other than 𝐉𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍, "yo dick, back up" dd said with a stank expression plastered upon his face.

jalen sucked his teeth, "I can't compliment her?" she rolled her eyes, she wasn't about to let no fuck nigga ruin her homecoming. "jalen, move around son"

jalen nodded his head, waving her off. he walked off from the two, leading solána to finish gathering her drink.

dd was clearly upset at the interaction, the mug still displayed on his face, "yo chill pa" she slightly whispered, placing her hand on his shoulder, causing him to loosen up.