𝟢𝟦𝟦 , 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟦𝟦, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋.
☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟦𝟦, 𝟣𝟣.𝟣.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 𝑹𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑿𝑬𝑫, as she reclined back the front seat of noti's car - the sun glistening through the front mirror kissing her face nicely as she waited for noti to begin the video - jordan being in the backseat.

𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑰 placed his camera in the center of the dashboard, angling it so was fitting all three of them in the frame he pressed the button on the side of the camera turning it on. "guys, we're back with solána gzzzz" noti said leaning into the passenger side.

"back up bro" solána yelled slapping her hands onto his chest pushing him back into his seat, noti mugged her before looking back into the camera "and who is this kid?" noti says looking at 𝒋𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒏.

solána kissed her teeth sliding her iphone out her pockets, she checked her phone seeing 𝒌𝒂𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒊 and 𝒅𝒅𝒐𝒕 had texted her - she ignored the messages.

"jordan, jordan mulan" jordan nodded, referring to her Instagram she looked at the camera; solána took a sip of the cherry icee she had received from the bodega.

noti looked at solána, he rolled the window down and snatched the icee she once had in her tossing it out the tinted window "bro, what the fuck dick!" solána said lifting out her seat as she looked at noti.

"oh I seen a bug on it" noti joked causing solána to meet her fist with his abdomen , noti threw his hands up in defense as jordan laughed in the background. "ii ii, chill lil dd" noti said pushing her back into her seat.

"dd, fuck you mean?" she hissed as she dusted the wrinkles out the lower half of her shirt. noti nodded his head at solána "dd osamaaaa" noti hummed into her ear. "yo dick, back up" jordan said creating space between him and her sister.

"so, you and dd aren't together?" noti questioned as solána finally calmed down

"nigga that's what I said right? we have a platonic relationship" solána explained as noti shook his head in understanding as jordan quirked her eyebrow in confusion. - she let it breeze by though.

"so, jordan mulannn how old are you?" noti said looking into the backseat from the driver side, jordan mugged him at how he carried his word out for so long "nineteen" she gave a verbal response to the dark skin.